Author Topic: Smart Mesh and Panel Frames  (Read 7136 times)

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Smart Mesh and Panel Frames
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 07:34:16 PM »
Hey Shurloc...any updates on this? it's been a while and I would love to try some out. If Smartmesh or LX won't work, what about a thin thread mesh right from Sefar? don't worry about keeping the cost down, get us the good stuff and we'll pay for it. I'd be happy to test something out if you need a guinea pig...
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 11:34:45 PM »
Hey Shurloc...any updates on this? it's been a while and I would love to try some out. If Smartmesh or LX won't work, what about a thin thread mesh right from Sefar? don't worry about keeping the cost down, get us the good stuff and we'll pay for it. I'd be happy to test something out if you need a guinea pig...
It's only 1 1/2 years sine the last post, give them a bit more time.

Offline shurloc

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »
Wow, this thread came back out of nowhere - as you can see from some of the newer stuff, people have found a way to make it work... I am going to bring this back up with the powers that be and see if I can get an answer for everyone on if we can bring the Panel Frame panels back to the table or not.
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter