Author Topic: M&R 18x18 Forced Air Infrared HyperFlash (Now ACOMA) w/Foot Pedal-$1350 OBO SOLD  (Read 3218 times)

Offline sonicweaponprinting

• Verified/Junior
  • Screen Printing and Design from Kansas City, USA
SOLD

Selling a practically brand new M&R 18x18" HyperFlash forced air Infrared Flash unit w/ Foot Pedal for a manual press (or a spare auto flash). I purchased this from a guy who purchased a full M&R manual shop who was running a shop out of the back of his barber shop business. Him and his girlfriend thought they'd get into screen printing to make extra money, but when it came down to it, they couldn't keep up w/ the digital artwork side of things and printed less than probably 100 shirts w/ this flash. I actually have had this thing for about a year but never got it installed and it was never used in my shop. It is in pretty much brand new condition as you can see in the photos, with a power plug already wired up. I took this off the previous guys hands and am now looking to get my money back, as I'm moving my shop and need the $ to have it gone quick. Already wired up and comes w/ the proper wall receptacle too (also never installed). I had plans to use this for a discharge/waterbase flash, however, I never got into the waterbased inks as much as I thought and never actually put this thing to work.

I am located in Kansas City, KS area. I can travel to deliver within a reasonable distance. I will also deliver further for a fee... up to you.

ASKING PRICE: $2000 OBO
REDUCED: $1800
REDUCED AGAIN : $1500
REDUCED AGAIN : $1350

Model #: FLHY1818
Amps: 16/18
Volts: 208/230
Cycles: 50/60
Phase: 1
Schematic #: HFL1818
Machine NO: 0267
Serial #: 090144332F

email me : sonicweaponprinting@gmail.com
or call me : 407-Five38-18O1
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:53:45 PM by Frog »

• Verified/Junior
Couple more photos

• Verified/Junior
Reduced $1800

• Verified/Junior
Reduced again, $1500, this things PRACTICALLY NEW, come on, someone take this thing off my hands.

Last try here, then I'm going over to Digit Smith and having to PAY them to list this thing. I'd rather not, as they used to not do that, but now do? whatever!

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
You are close to me (Wichita) so I'm mildly interested. MILDLY is a bit strong at your price though. I need another flash for my auto, but at 1500 I can do my farmboy engineering and come up with 3 for that number. (Not as slick as yours...)

But before you go the Digitsmith route, PM me. You never know....

Stan

Offline Croft

Not sure if the Jays will have enough room on the plane for it and a trophy, but I'll see :)

• Verified/Junior
You are close to me (Wichita) so I'm mildly interested. MILDLY is a bit strong at your price though. I need another flash for my auto, but at 1500 I can do my farmboy engineering and come up with 3 for that number. (Not as slick as yours...)

But before you go the Digitsmith route, PM me. You never know....

Stan

Its brand new, my price is good. Literally has cured less than 100 shirts, so I'm not asking a lot, this same flash sells for almost $3K new from M&R, just re-branded nowadays as the Acoma.

Also, apologies about having to be from Wichita.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:50:50 AM by sonicweaponprinting »

• Verified/Junior
Reduced again, $1350.

Anybody! Come onnn. :)

Offline Admiral

Awesome flash for the manual, no over/under flashing, can flash anything reliably.  It's what I bought used 2-3 years ago.

Don't know why no one is hopping on it.  It pays for itself over a $500 non movable IR flash in saving misprints due to flash issues.  Also dramatically lowers the chance of the shop burning down.

• Verified/Junior
sold this thing about a month ago to a local in KC. Thanks for checking it out.