Author Topic: Hotronix Releases Official Patent Information for Hotronix® FUSION® Heat Press  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
STAHLS’ Hotronix®, a GroupeSTAHL company, designs, engineers, and manufactures a full line of the world’s most innovative and technologically advanced heat press machines including its patented line of FUSION® heat presses with the goal of exceeding customer expectations at a competitive cost.

The grant of U.S. Patent No. 8,418,739 is explicit recognition by the United States Patent and Trademark Office of the technological edge provided by Hotronix® FUSION® heat presses.  Proudly made in the USA and engineered by experts who understand heat printing, Hotronix® FUSION® heat presses are product safety certified. 

STAHLS’ has more than two-dozen issued patents and pending applications as well as dozens of federally registered trademarks. Millions of dollars are invested on research and development to design the most technologically advanced heat presses on the market.

As an industry-leading heat press manufacturer, STAHLS’ enforces its patents, copyrights, and trademarks worldwide.  Parties found to violate the valuable intellectual property rights for Hotronix® FUSION® heat presses should appreciate that they will be subjected to legal action including litigation.

For more information, to locate a dealer, or make a dealer inquiry, call (800) 727-8520 or visit Hotronix.com.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
did the patent the worlds worst touch screen?  Or buttons that don't work?  Just wondering.

Offline aauusa

did the patent the worlds worst touch screen?  Or buttons that don't work?  Just wondering.

i  second this also     we have found a stylus pen works great much better than a finger.

Offline Underbase37

Can't you adjust the sensitivity?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
you can calibrate it, but it's still bad.  a stylus is seriously a must with it.

Offline Ryan

out of all the heat presses i've had, this one was the worst (still is). Touch screen is as bad as everyone says it is. Such a good design, but they skimped on a whole bunch of things

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
what about the regular Hotronix? I was looking at buying one, but am now having second thoughts. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Ill agree, we have this one and the screen is terrible.  Doubt Deborah Sexton answers you guys, she posts the spam and off she goes. LOL

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline aauusa

here i am again being different but  we have the air fusion and love everything but the screen.  it is very difficult to use with your finger but a stylus makes it simple.  we have had the board go bad twice but the help desk got us back up and running with a new part at no cost.  love the programs and being able to make your own programs.  heat, time and pressure are simple to adjust.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
what about the regular Hotronix? I was looking at buying one, but am now having second thoughts. . .

pierre

You may remember another recent thread in which the structural integrity of these was brought up.
http://www.theshirtboard.com/index.php/topic,16874.0.html

I don't think that it's an everyday occurrence, but unless you're getting a great deal used, you may want to look at another brand like George Knight, or another favorite of mine, Insta.

That said, we're really running roughshod over this press release/promotion. I am seriously considering splitting this topic.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline bulldog

• !!!
  • Brandon
I have an air fusion, bought brand new. Only a couple months old but so far so good. The screen works just fine with my fingers.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member

pierre

Stop by and you can try the Fusion I have. I love it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:01:51 PM by DKgrafix »

Offline Ryan

I believe that the first round of regular fusions are the issue, which I have and Brad has I believe. They supposedly redid the panel, but depending how old it is, I don't know, but the Air fusion came out like a year later than the first round and I have not heard any complaints about those, just the early versions. Hotronix has always made a great press in my opinion, The fusion was probably my 4th hotronix that I've bought and never any complaints until this last one, though I did buy the hover press they have before this and returned almost immediately because of how much of a pain it was to change plattens on it.

Offline Underbase37

We have a dual air fusion, not that old but has thousands of impressions on it with no problems. Before this we used a hotronix, used it for ten years with no problems.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
I'd love to get to the bottom of the broken ones. I also hope that Stahls offered some assistance, and if not, it's easy to see why those owners are soured on the company.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?