Author Topic: WHO HAS  (Read 2010 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
WHO HAS
« on: January 13, 2016, 08:20:28 PM »
a 1.5 billion dollar dream tonight?
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: WHO HAS
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 08:25:32 PM »
I'm $40s deep
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 08:29:08 PM »
That's a lot more money to buy shirts and ink with.  I don't know how I would have time to spend any of it with all the extra hours I'd start working.????
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 09:04:11 PM »
Hell, anymore I'm happy to have a wet dream
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 09:12:17 PM »
$6 here.  I figure there isnt a lot of difference between 2 in 292 million and 20 in 292 million odds.  :D

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 11:56:05 PM »
We got rules for how we are going to handle the money already to keep retarded fighting at bay. ;)

I'm being more realistic... 500 million after taxes. ;)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 06:21:01 AM »
going to work this morning , right after I throw $40.00 of useless numbered pieces of paper in the trash, that's right the trash I am not even going to recycle them because I am pi$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ed ::)
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 06:35:32 AM »
I'm just glad it over.

I was pretty sure I wasn't going to win, since I never bought a ticket.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 07:38:30 AM »
I'm just glad it over.

I was pretty sure I wasn't going to win, since I never bought a ticket.

Stan,
it is folks like you that kept that prize from topping 1.5 BILLION, I could have lost even more if you contributed.
$1,500,000,000.00 divided by $6.50/shirt means i have to print 230,769,231 tee shirts to earn that kind of cash, i better get started DAMN ::)
mooseman

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 10:38:53 AM »
From what I understand, with the newly restructured format of Powerball, with six numbers, this kind of Payout (and frenzy) was part of the plan.
For the record, I have never played any of the other lottery options either.
Besides the poor odds, I was quite turned off by the tactics used in the 1984 campaign to legalize the lottery here in California in the first place.
The biggest fib was the implication that this new source of money would go to the schools in addition to present funding. Their slogan, in fact, was "Our shools win too!"
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 10:54:51 AM »
From what I understand, with the newly restructured format of Powerball, with six numbers, this kind of Payout (and frenzy) was part of the plan.
For the record, I have never played any of the other lottery options either.
Besides the poor odds, I was quite turned off by the tactics used in the 1984 campaign to legalize the lottery here in California in the first place.
The biggest fib was the implication that this new source of money would go to the schools in addition to present funding. Their slogan, in fact, was "Our shools win too!"

Which is why we never should believe anything they say, ever... while a few scratch tickets are fun once in a while (hit for 4K once, the wife handed me the ticket and I won, and promptly gave it back to her, I'm crazy, not stupid) it's not a very good retirement plan...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't