Author Topic: 360 shirt machines  (Read 6229 times)

Offline waxman68

360 shirt machines
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:11:05 AM »
a friend of mine got taken by the guys at 360 shirt machines, a guy named Jason Rodriguez.  She payed, he didn't deliver, won't return her calls, it's been months.  She made the unfortunate mistake of paying him up front.  Does anyone know him or have another number other than his cell, she's already called the police and an attorney on him, but I would like to see if I can get this guy to handle things the right way before the authorities get involved.  I saw on another thread that a lot of people have had problems with him, so I figured I would see if anyone had another means to contact him.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: 360 shirt machines
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 10:20:56 AM »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 10:21:12 AM »
Ugh, based on what I've read on the guy, you're best option is legal. If that would even be an option at all. Seems too often people get taken for a ride by some shady broker in this industry because they assume there is good faith that they'll deliver.

Offline aauusa

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 10:21:20 AM »
has she tried to get through to them on the facebook page.  looks like it is being updated  daily.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 10:21:25 AM »
[reserving this spot to enjoy the fireworks]

I believe you are crap out of luck.

Offline waxman68

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 10:24:56 AM »
yeah, my fear is that she's out of luck and stuck.  he's lied to her from the get go, and got her for 5 figures

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 10:29:10 AM »
She's out of luck. That guy rips off people all the time.  Many digitsmith threads on him. Someone needs to sue that guy, badly.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 10:31:11 AM »
he periodically pops his head in here.  by that i mean once every couple years.  I have never spent a dime with him and I am happy to say that.  in person he is a super nice guy, so I can see how easy it would be do get duped.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 10:41:16 AM »
To sad, again and again it happens. Every time he pops up I try and warn people which is usually followed by a message he is a changed man. Try Facebook, he's live right now. He was, not sure if sill is operating in the shadows of his stepson or something like that and have some type of connection to a supplier in the Atalanta area, not Spot Color.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 10:44:04 AM »
Isn't he working as an Anatol rep?

*Pot officially stirred* :D

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 10:47:07 AM »
Not an Anatol rep.  Jason has always been cool to me and I know him personally, never done any deals with him.  He knows about this post already and I hope he would come on here to clear his name, come on Jason, its not that hard.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline waxman68

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 10:53:52 AM »
I was hoping to help her resolve it, as she's a agency that places handicapped workers in different industries.  The money she paid him with was federal money for job training and such, and as such she'll go after him hard, but she would prefer to find another way around this if possible.  All he has to do is deliver what he said he would, or return her money, but I assume he doesn't have what he said he had anymore, and I'm pretty sure the moneys gone too.  She's already started the criminal and legal gears turning, I just thought I would be able to get this cleared up for her

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 10:59:49 AM »
I say go after him hard, he needs to learn a lesson.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 11:10:05 AM »
I was hoping to help her resolve it, as she's a agency that places handicapped workers in different industries.  The money she paid him with was federal money for job training and such, and as such she'll go after him hard, but she would prefer to find another way around this if possible.  All he has to do is deliver what he said he would, or return her money, but I assume he doesn't have what he said he had anymore, and I'm pretty sure the moneys gone too.  She's already started the criminal and legal gears turning, I just thought I would be able to get this cleared up for her

Wait, she paid him for TRAINING? And he didn't follow through? That's not even a tangible item or broken press or missing parts issue. That's just, "show up and train some people how to screen print". If that's the case, that's even worse.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 11:16:10 AM »
Isn't he working as an Anatol rep?

*Pot officially stirred* :D

Gilly, the world (or at least the forum) would be a far more harmonious and peaceful place if that pot of yours was smoked more than stirred.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?