Author Topic: TSB Dinner - 2016 ISS Long Beach  (Read 5228 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: TSB Dinner - 2016 ISS Long Beach
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 12:50:27 PM »
Before last year, we had meet-ups on Friday and Saturday at 11am and 2pm. (I've personally never made it to Sunday)
Apparently those times conflicted with some seminars or conferences for some members. I don't know if there are any perfect times.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2016, 08:42:12 PM »
Its a bit of a surprise to me that there has been such a low response to this offer to provide N/C shirts for TSB members at the upcoming Long Beach ISS Show. 

P Walsh Post from ISS Long Beach - TSB Member Tee Shirt Design Contest 12/30/15:

Happy Holidays TSB Peeps:  As you all know the Long Beach, CA ISS show is scheduled to be held January 22 thru 24, and we are expecting a big TSB member turnout.  With that in mind I cant think of anything better than having a bunch of TSB members walking the show floor wearing a stylish TSB Promotional Tee shirt so...................  Here's the deal, Nazdar SourceOne is inviting any interested TSB Member's to submit a design to my attention (see contact info below) as a low resolution PDF on or before next Friday January 8th, 2016. I'll work with the Three Stooges running TSB to post all submissions, and we'll have a vote to pick the winner. 

We'll also set up a registration page where you can submit your shirt request and size. Nazdar SourceOne will commit to print 10 dozen (120) shirts that TSB Members can pick up at the Long Beach ISS, and we'll send the balance out to non-attending members by USPS post show. If there's any real interest in this program from TSB members I'll reach out to Mr. Hoffman at M&R, and the folks at Brother to see if we can significantly increase the quantity of available shirts.  We would send any unclaimed shirts to Andy, Dan or Pierre to distribute the shirts post show at their discretion.

IMPORTANT DESIGN INFORMATION:  Please don't limit your design by making it too ISS Long Beach Centric, we should create a design that promotes TSB on an ongoing basis
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2016, 09:43:30 PM »
Its a bit of a surprise to me that there has been such a low response to this offer to provide N/C shirts for TSB members at the upcoming Long Beach ISS Show. 

The initial post may have been overlooked by many during the holidays, and any meaningful design may take a little while.
Perhaps anyone who intends to submit something, but hasn't yet, can let Peter know.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?