Author Topic: Baton Rouge?  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Baton Rouge?
« on: November 09, 2015, 09:46:50 AM »
Who's in or near Baton Rouge?  I know there are a few on here right in that area but can't remember exactly who. Maybe we can have dinner. I'll be in town.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Baton Rouge?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 09:59:25 AM »
Brandon is in new orleans, and there is one or two other shops around there too.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 10:23:26 AM »
I'm a little over an hour away... Doing an install in BR? When will you be in town?

Brandon in New Orleans and Kevin in Lafayette which is about 45 minutes away, I'm not sure of any other Louisiana members...

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 01:31:44 PM »
Brandon is pretty swamped with being a new daddy and his business.  He may not have time to read the boards today.

I would reach out to him directly as I know he would really appreciate it!
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 04:08:07 PM »
I'm in new orleans
Mark

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 09:49:31 PM »
Hey Everyone! Here I am  :)

Yup, in New Orleans and totally overwhelmed with family stuff and the shop is slammed. Still looking for the instruction manual that was supposed to come with our baby haha!  ;)

I just emailed you back Dan.

Thanks everyone!

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 09:58:23 PM »
Hey Brandon, I'd be happy to send you a pdf copy of my manual. Of course I've been working on it for 22 years now, and the revisions and re-writes will drive yo crazy.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 10:55:42 AM »
We are in New Orleans too but the time to make a trip to Baton Rouge is not available.  The manual is quite simple:

1.  Wife first
2.  Kids second
3.  You last
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:18:00 AM by ScreenPrinter123 »

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 11:09:38 AM »
I would not expect anything more.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »

Yup, in New Orleans and totally overwhelmed with family stuff and the shop is slammed. Still looking for the instruction manual that was supposed to come with our baby haha!  ;)

Thanks everyone!

Brandon,
Raising kids is straight forward, lead by example and it all turns out good, do not over think the process.
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 05:06:39 PM »

Thanks everyone!

Brandon,
Raising kids is straight forward, lead by example and it all turns out good, do not over think the process.

Andin a few years, don't openly enjoy and listen to the same music. That defeats half the purpose for them!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?