Author Topic: Saying thanks  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Audifox

Saying thanks
« on: November 11, 2015, 01:55:41 PM »
Just wanted to say thank you for all who have given their lives, so we are able to have the freedoms in ours.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Saying thanks
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 02:49:10 PM »
And not just to those that gave their lives, but all Veterans and their families.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:56:13 PM »
it just dawned on me, TSB qualifies as a veteran owned business!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 06:45:47 PM »
SRI Monogramming was founded by an Army veteran, Mickey O'Riley Sr and his wife Charlotte.  He did a tour in Vietnam and was awarded 2 purple hearts and a bronze star.  I'm not sure if the bronze star was with a V device for valor and he never told me one way or the other.  He said what he did to be awarded the bronze star was stupid and he didn't feel that he should have gotten it.  I sure wish he was still alive today to see what his business has become and no doubt if he were still here we'd probably be twice the size we are now.

And I'd like to say thank you to all those here on the forum that served our country, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 06:56:58 PM »
thank you to all who serve and who have served. I come from a long line of vets, I didn't get to serve, but my grand father who just passed was a WW2 Army veteran awarded 2 purple hearts in the thick of it, my dad 2 tours in the Marines during the Vietnam war, an Uncle in the Army during the Korean war, another Grandfather in the Army during WW2, uncles and cousins up the ying yang that served in the Vietnam war, Iraq, Afghanistan, man, the stories I would hear. You know it's crazy as much of a Marine as my dad still is today, spending 4 days a week volunteering at the Miami VA, when it came time for me to possibly join up, Operation Desert Storm had just kicked up. He put me to work in his construction company and really buried me with work. I think everything he had seen in Vietnam might have made him want to keep me home. I wanted to sign up, lots of friends right out of highschool were, I guess if I really pushed he wouldn't have stopped me, but now looking back, that has to be why kept me close. I really wish now that I would have served, and we love our troops and of course our veterans. God bless you guys and gals for keeping us safe and putting it all on the line it so many ways!!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 07:52:25 PM »
To all vets ...I get to be here because you were there.....THANK YOU
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.