Author Topic: Out to lunch  (Read 1656 times)

Offline farmboygraphics

Out to lunch
« on: November 04, 2015, 01:43:38 PM »
In the low 70's here today, more than likely the last time we'll have a day like this till next year. (cold and rainy starting tomorrow). So I closed the shop and took the crew to lunch outside at a brewpub we do shirts for up the road. I'm thinking we may need to do this more often from now on :-) Very nice break in the day.
Tees and Coffee

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Out to lunch
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 02:18:10 PM »
.... can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Plus your customer probably loved it :) which will hopefully add to your bottom line :)

Offline GoWestRob

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 02:19:17 PM »
We've got the exact same thing happening today.  We're closing up shop early to head to a brewery customer up the street for some beers, some team building and a group sales call.  I've never been happier to have our slower time of the year come around!

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 02:58:25 PM »
Funny, I just went out to grab a beer as well. Just a perfect day here temperature-wise, though not very sunny.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 03:02:11 PM »
bunch of Drunks!!!!!! ;D ;D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline jvieira

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 03:21:07 PM »
Ha! we had one of our newest hirees birthday today so we had some cake and champagne. Was a lovely end to the afternoon.
We also closed down shop last month to play paintball in the afternoon. Did wonders for us

Offline AAMike

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 04:09:15 PM »
It's nice to see that some people understand the meaning of morale and what it does for employees.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 05:25:11 PM »
I can't shut down, but I told my crew that next week I'll bring in chili and jerk chicken. Best I can do right now. Once in a while I'll flip them some cash so they can go have a few drinks on me. They don't need me around for that. It's their time.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 06:30:13 PM »
In the spirit of the sentiment of this tread, I am taking my quality control expert and part time folder out to dinner! (That would be Mrs. Frog!)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?