Author Topic: Hoodie mockup?  (Read 2311 times)

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Hoodie mockup?
« on: October 26, 2015, 12:27:08 PM »
I really like this mockup for shirts: http://thetrueguilty.deviantart.com/art/Male-T-shirt-template-304879527

Basically, it includes layers for shadows, highlights, and shirt color, and everything is easy to edit, plus it includes the sleeve.

I was hoping to find a similar mockup for hoodies, pullover and zip would be ideal.  I could make or edit an existing one, but I don't really have the time.  I'm fine paying, but not a ton (google showed me a few, but they were like $85, which I think is too much).  I really want the realistic look, and the layers.  Added masking/editing of things like the drawstrings and pocket are great too, but not necessary.  Any leads?

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Hoodie mockup?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 02:42:41 PM »
do you use corel? Advanced artist has a plug in I use and it has all these as monochromes. design base I think it's called.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 02:54:36 PM »
Gildan gives a you head start if choose to make your own.  http://www.mygildan.com/Categories/Fleece/Hooded//p/18500#
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline XG Print

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 02:55:39 PM »
The advanced t-shirts stuff is what i use too.  I use them everyday.  They are great and give your comps a professional look.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:59:38 PM by XG Print »

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 06:09:30 PM »
Go Media has some. I bought some last year at a sale price they were offering, it was reasonable. Now, I'm just too busy to use them, and our artist is too busy to learn another way, her original drawings are fine by her and our customers that get them...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 06:44:18 PM »
Thanks for the replies guys.  Not sure I like the Go Media ones.  I didnt see side views or lots of editable layers, but of course I am not working with the actual files, just reading reviews and looking at samples.

I did come across this: https://prepresstoolkit.com/shop/pptk-apparel-master-collection-photoshop-templates/

A little pricey, but it comes with tons of stuff, seems to be highly editable and has lots of views.  Anyone familiar with these?

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 12:54:54 PM »
Thanks guys.  I've done those searches moose, but its a shitshow wading through the results.  Lots of horrible files, overpriced files, etc.  Very few mockups seem to include sleeve views and have editable shadows/highlights/drawstrings/etc.