Author Topic: looking for a hand  (Read 1554 times)

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
looking for a hand
« on: September 29, 2011, 01:17:38 PM »
I am in need of the National Beta Club logo... I have searched intensly to find but no sucess any ideas or websites would be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
Re: looking for a hand
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 01:35:20 PM »
Thanks I feel so stupid but with much grattitude.....

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 01:59:00 PM »
Whenever I do a job for an organization lie this, I all but demand art from the client. That usually also helps verify that they are indeed, authorized to use the logo.
Sometimes, I have called the headquarters and either got the authorized reproducible art file from them, or at least cleared up who could use it.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 02:16:22 PM »
I too Frog but I feel good about this one since it is for a Very large school with a 200+ shirt order.. I never heard of so many Beta club members, heck we may have had 25. I may end up contacting the organization for a clean vector or eps logo..

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 02:22:55 PM »
I too Frog but I feel good about this one since it is for a Very large school with a 200+ shirt order.. I never heard of so many Beta club members, heck we may have had 25. I may end up contacting the organization for a clean vector or eps logo..

Where's a thumbs up emoticon when I need it?

Contacting the organization for a real file also helps assure that it is high quality to start with, helping you produce a high quality job (something that also reflects on the organization)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?