Author Topic: Are you planning to learn Mandarin Chinese?  (Read 3218 times)

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
Re: Are you planning to learn Mandarin Chinese?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 09:01:36 PM »
Interesting for me that this topic came up. I saw this coming many years ago. My wife and I are having a baby girl soon and we already getting her enrolled in a school where she will be learning Spanish, English, and French (this is New Orleans after all) and as an elective Mandarin. I have a friend who speaks and actually writes about 70% of the characters and it is a very cool language. The whole syntax is so different from ours. She is a Caucasian and when she travels there with work it gets her much, much further than you can imagine. So yeah, my girl can take over my company when I retire and print and for all the metal bands in China that tour the States haha. But in my opinion we did this to our ourselves in the name of money.

Brandon your suppose to want better for your kids. She will do much better then running  screen printing shop.

OUCH!

Well, it is running a print shop or playing lead guitar and singing in her own Heavy Metal band. Her name will be Winter so I joke that her band will be called "Nuclear Winter" haha!  ;)

Thanks great. If we could only pick want our kids grow up and do. Hows business down there. I need to call you sometime and talk shop..

Good, very good. Can't complain. Oh wait, I can. Local talent is not the best. Have to hire out of State if you want anything done

Offline theMadArtist

• Creativity Makes the Difference!
Re: Are you planning to learn Mandarin Chinese?
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:52 PM »
Whattayaexpect, when the Government has sold us out?
Custom Art done FAST! And within your Budget...
theMadArtist.org
(253)652-4443

themadartist@live.com