Author Topic: My deal of the week!  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Printhouse

My deal of the week!
« on: September 29, 2011, 05:25:11 PM »
I have had a ton of requests for some flat stock type of printing lately.  Mainly heavy stock posters for bands, some motorcycle events etc.  On top of that every time I get a run of tee for a 5K race they ask about coroplast signs for sponsors.  Sometimes I outsource them and sometimes I vinyl cut them.  This past month my wife's uncle, who is an amazing artist, asked about doing a print line for a project he is working on.  Anyways...  I have been looking for a vacuum platen for my workhorse press.  From workhorse direct they were $600 plus handling and shipping. I found one last week on Ebay and sent a few emails about it.  The person said this one was like new, used once, completely there.  Well, I ended up winning it for $170 shipped.  It just arrived in all the original packing.  The thing is mint and does not look like it was even used once.  Already had the workhorse mounting bracket installed and slid right on the press.  I have not messed with graphics inks but have a few family members that are really into making screen art and I look forward to jumping into it!

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: My deal of the week!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 10:58:35 PM »
Congrats man.
I still have to manage to stop by one of these days, I have so see that Javelin you got :)