Author Topic: Someone who can order me squeegee rubber at NazdarSourceOne  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Someone who can order me squeegee rubber at NazdarSourceOne
« on: August 27, 2015, 02:21:36 AM »
The title probably gives it away already, but I was wondering if someone could order me 2 rolls of squeegee rubber at Nazdar and have it shipped to M&R so that they can incl. it in our shipment to Japan. Unfortunately I can`t order directly at Source One as they don`t except foreign orders.
Would pay beforehand via PayPal.

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
Re: Someone who can order me squeegee rubber at NazdarSourceOne
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 07:05:11 AM »
The title probably gives it away already, but I was wondering if someone could order me 2 rolls of squeegee rubber at Nazdar and have it shipped to M&R so that they can incl. it in our shipment to Japan. Unfortunately I can`t order directly at Source One as they don`t except foreign orders.

Rockers:  Please drop me an email with your contact information, and the items that you are looking for, who your contact is at M&R, and I will get this taken care of for you.  I'm confident that we will be able to get you set-up as a credit card customer with M&R as your ship to location. 

Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 09:20:23 AM »
I love this site and the people here :)
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 10:00:51 AM »
And it is indeed gratifying to be able to help facilitate this kind of interaction!  :D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 10:24:44 AM »
Gawsh.

That is so cool.  Thanks Peter.

And of course Andy, Pierre, and Dan et. al.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 10:28:16 AM »
we can order it from Nazdar if you would like. I think we both carry the same brand but I am not sure. Ours is made by Fimor and labeled Fimor/ M&R.
Rich Hoffman

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 03:00:16 PM »
we can order it from Nazdar if you would like. I think we both carry the same brand but I am not sure. Ours is made by Fimor and labeled Fimor/ M&R.

Rich:  Thanks for reaching out to help out our friend Rockers with his squeegee requirements.  I have made contact with Rockers, and connected him with our International Customer Service team to get an account set-up that he can use an International Credit Card with. There are some other supply items that he is interested that include; (2) 18" Scoop Coaters and (4) gallons of a TBD Kiwo Emulsion, that we are working up price and availability for. It sounds like Rockers is trying to consolidate these items into an order that you have shipping out of M&R to his facility in Japan.  If that's the case, it might make it easier to coordinate a consolidated shipment if M&R supplies these items.  In any case I'm fine with either option.  On an ongoing basis, and realizing that he's wont always have the option to piggy-back onto an M&R order we are setting Rockers up to purchase and ship products out of our SourceOne Southern California location.     
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662