Author Topic: A true YouTube gem  (Read 3395 times)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: A true YouTube gem
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 09:09:35 AM »
ha, like they want to get sued...a friend of mine had his Home Depot store sued after they caught a shoplifter...he claimed he was injured.

Yeah, My brother-in-law was a polce officer working Saturdays as a bank guard. He wresled with an
armed bank robber and was shot twice before being able to return fire. Relatives of the robber sued
him for wrongful death! Sbrem is all to right.

And I truly wish it wasn't so. But today's younger folks don't have the same sense of history as those of us born shortly after WWII, so I think Orwell's scenario is getting closer all the time.
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Squeegie

• !!!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 09:17:29 AM »
That young man is a future star of COPS.

I shook my head about the two women...but my blood boiled at the kid pacing and boasting.

I want to give him an a$$ whoopin'.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 01:30:35 PM »
When the all mighty can't even send his son down to help, what do you think about people?,  I hear people say this world is crazy I always tell them NO!!! the world ain't crazy just the people on it, and we got the nerve to call animals ANIMALS!! ;D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2015, 02:46:14 PM »
A-hole kids come from A-hole parents. The problem isn't with this generation of kids it's with the generation that raised them, that's us folks. I see so many self centered ego driven parents who are more worried about partying than making sure their kids are acting right and getting what they need to develope it sickens me. Kids will screw up but the difference between a soon to be criminal or a kid that screwed up is a responsible adult being there to keep them in check
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 03:09:31 PM »
my wife teaches high school...The stories I hear are unbelievable...and 8 out of 10 times, it's not the kids. they are products of their environment, it's the parents making excuses for their kids, blaming everyone else but themselves why little johhny told his teacher to eff off...one kid told my wife to suck his d*ck....took everything i had not to go to school and make the news for beating the eff out of a 9th grader...respect for your elders is GONE - entirely. It's all smartphones and drugs now, living for the weekend.....sad really.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2015, 04:53:44 PM »
Man, don't we sound old, eh? LOL! I have long said that the boomers are worst thing to happen to our country ever (that's me by the way). Of course, this story has been going on for generations, but usually, it turns around, I'm not so sure this time.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2015, 06:47:21 PM »
A-hole kids come from A-hole parents. The problem isn't with this generation of kids it's with the generation that raised them, that's us folks. I see so many self centered ego driven parents who are more worried about partying than making sure their kids are acting right and getting what they need to develope it sickens me. Kids will screw up but the difference between a soon to be criminal or a kid that screwed up is a responsible adult being there to keep them in check
+100000000000