Author Topic: Changed my mind. I'm buying Find My Font  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Ripcord

Changed my mind. I'm buying Find My Font
« on: May 29, 2015, 10:00:12 PM »
I thought the $50 price tag was too high but I changed my mind. This is powerful software. A customer sent me a low res image of her logo ("This is all I have!") and I couldn't identify it on What the Font or the font forum...It suddenly occurred to me that I still had the trial version of Find My Font, and within literally 30 seconds I had the font name and a link for a free download. I installed it with three mouse clicks. If I can save this much time every time I get the tried and true "this is all I have" email, it will pay for itself in less than a month.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 10:03:36 PM by Ripcord »
Raster to vector conversion

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Changed my mind. I'm buying Find My Font
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 08:59:17 PM »
I been playing around with the free version today and have to say I think it's worth the money. 

Not only does it beat WTF by a mile, but I was most impressed that not only can you rotate the text, but you can select a letter that is say slanted at 30 degrees and it searches and displays the results at the same slant angle.

Rip, I have 2 questions.  I got a lot of fonts and the free version puts a limits of 900 and says it won't use any more than that. 
1) About how many fonts do you have?
2) How many did it search using the Pro Version?
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers