Artist > Stuff you've done already! - show it off

Just art: Please join

<< < (4/4)

Dottonedan:
Each person who post's a new grouping of images should probably post it in this category but by creating a new post. Just so one does not have to scroll down 400 images later one to see the latest.

Thanks all!!

Sbrem:

--- Quote from: Dottonedan on April 22, 2011, 01:16:10 PM ---Haha.  Love that Charlie Brown shirt.  Can't post stuff yet. but will soon after the big event. I don't want our customers to see the art on the internet...before they even get it on the shelves, but maybe I could. I donno. Then, I have the regular stuff that is not as interesting but will post that as I can.  I asked a few if I could post some of the printer here and haven't heard back from them yet.

Ha ha.   4th...or 5th  ANNUAL.  Did anyone catch that? LOL

--- End quote ---

That Charlie Brown shirt made me laugh out loud and startle someone else in the room. And the bug stuff, just too fabulous.

Steve

Artelf2xs:
Allright,look

new subject sounds good Dot.... this will be fun, my new digital direct definitely has a completely different feel to it as it is not plotted out for separation,dot gain.  Lot's more color and subtle airbrushing....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version