Artist > Stuff you've done already! - show it off

Just art: Please join

<< < (3/4) > >>

inkman996:
Damn Lemorris so glad to see you here! I miss seeing your stuff I hope enough artists post as well to keep your interest here!

GraphicDisorder:

--- Quote from: lemorris on April 22, 2011, 12:15:16 AM ---

"What about that time I gave you dinner at my house?" - Kung Fu Hustle

I'm hopin Ron prints these Frog.  If so, you got one comin your way.

--- End quote ---

Great looking design, always liked your stuff.  PM me how much you get for a design similar to that.

Dottonedan:
Haha.  Love that Charlie Brown shirt.  Can't post stuff yet. but will soon after the big event. I don't want our customers to see the art on the internet...before they even get it on the shelves, but maybe I could. I donno. Then, I have the regular stuff that is not as interesting but will post that as I can.  I asked a few if I could post some of the printer here and haven't heard back from them yet.

Ha ha.   4th...or 5th  ANNUAL.  Did anyone catch that? LOL

Command-Z:
I never tire of seeing your art Lemorris.

I got some stuff too, but it will have to wait a bit... I don't even have time to post this message. Just wanted to pop in and say it's good to see a good art-related screeners thread/board on the web again... and good to see old e-pals!

I'll post some new-ish art with close-up shots of the printed shirts I just got in the mail! Sweeeet!

DraginInk:
Mahalo DTD,
I don't really consider myself an artist per-say... more of an "arranger of stuff".
The likes of you, Lemmoris, Scott, Jeri & all the others blow my mind with your talents! 
My own stuff usually consists of photos I or others have shot then I muck 'em up some then pop 'em out, sling some ink
Things like "4th or 5th annual" make me smile so I toss 'em in when I can

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version