Author Topic: Help needed in aisle 6 please.  (Read 1505 times)

Offline stitches4815

• !!!
Help needed in aisle 6 please.
« on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:36 AM »
Does anyone have any idea what this font is?  I am truly stumped.
Thank you in advance

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Re: Help needed in aisle 6 please.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 10:32:24 AM »
I see a robot face with a barbell across it.  No idea. :D (pic is sideways for me)

Honestly though, that looks like any basic block font/college font out there that has been warped all to hell.  Not sure what you're trying to match exactly though, but you could remake that art in about 2 minutes in illustrator.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 10:34:40 AM »
I see a robot face with a barbell across it.  No idea. :D (pic is sideways for me)

Honestly though, that looks like any basic block font/college font out there that has been warped all to hell.  Not sure what you're trying to match exactly though, but you could remake that art in about 2 minutes in illustrator.

Maybe even one minute, but if they need different words? Still, it looks like a tweaked athletic font, like College or similar.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 12:49:13 PM »
Maybe Freshman

Offline ftembroidery

• !!!
  • Just got new glasses, but I'm still disillusioned
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 01:25:44 PM »
The "C" is Energon (Regular).  Be forwarned tho'....if you are hoping to use it for other letters, is it definitely NOT a block-type athletic font.
Grant me the ability to change the things I can, the strength to accept the things I cannot and the wisdom to recognize the difference.

Offline stitches4815

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 06:31:38 AM »
The "C" is Energon (Regular).  Be forwarned tho'....if you are hoping to use it for other letters, is it definitely NOT a block-type athletic font.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!  That is the winner.  Sorry about the picture being rotated.  I uploaded it and went back to work without checking.  Again, Thank you.