Author Topic: Transfer Express Expands Colors In Six-Inch Champs Easy Print® Numbers  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
With Easy Print® Screen Printed Numbers from Transfer Express, it’s quick and easy to decorate team uniforms with only a heat press for equipment. Recently, the company expanded the color range of Champs, one of its most popular styles.

In addition to offering these two-color heat transfer numbers in 4, 8, and 10-inch styles, the 6-inch size also now comes in all 40 of the most-requested color combinations to meet the needs of any athletic team.

The Champ Two-Color numbers feature the traditional block style and can be purchased in three convenient methods. Individual numbers come in packs of five. The Number Express Pack includes 60 digits, enough to complete an entire team. Or choose the Number Kits, which include 315 digits enough to decorate 15 teams and you get a 10% savings in cost!

Easy Print® Screen Printed Numbers can be heat applied in only four seconds, and the built-in registration system makes it easy to position double digits. Simply line up the edges of the releases paper for perfectly aligned numbers every time.

A handy number calculator offered on the Web site allows you to input your player names or team and it will automatically figure out how many individual, express packs or kits you need to complete your order.

STAHLS’ Transfer Express is an innovative company that manufactures custom, heat-applied screen-printed and digital paper transfers, and now decorative adhesive products such as banners, wall graphics, bumper stickers, helmet decals, and more. As the largest manufacturer of custom transfers in the world, STAHLS’ Transfer Express provides a competitive edge to dealers of imprinted sportswear by producing imprinted graphics quickly and with great accuracy. For more information, contact STAHLS’ Transfer Express at (440) 918-1900; toll-free (800) 622-2280; e-mail: info@TransferExpress.com or visit the Web site at www.TransferExpress.com.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Transfer Express Expands Colors In Six-Inch Champs Easy Print® Numbers
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 07:37:01 AM »
for anybody not using their numbers on the back you are missing out! They are easy to use and cost next to nothing, much cheaper than cutting or printing your own. We use them all the time and I think in thousands of numbers we pressed I had one that had a couple of spots in it, the rest were perfect! 8" single color five packs are about $1.50, that's about $0.30 per digit and if you order the big packs it goes down some.
Anybody wanting to try them I can send some samples!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 09:04:49 AM »
Yeah we use these practically every day. My only complaint at this point is that we needed royal blue with a black outline numbers, and they don't have that color-way... no one did! We have some weird color-ways, I thought something like royal with black outline would be somewhat common, guess not.

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 11:03:47 AM »
Royal with black outline????   Not high on my list of client requests......

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 06:04:31 PM »
Royal with black outline????   Not high on my list of client requests......

Ours either. It was the first time we needed it. One of the surrounding towns we do work for have that color combination, weird right?

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 06:30:25 PM »
What did I do to get that "huh" face there?...

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 08:44:26 PM »
three question marks convert to it.
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!