Author Topic: What do you think a "good deal" would be?  (Read 1366 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
What do you think a "good deal" would be?
« on: May 20, 2015, 11:01:23 AM »
Looking for input for what people think a good deal for both parties involved would be. I know used stuff is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay etc. Just looking for some opinions here. I would bundle the whole thing together to clear some room.

-anatol Horizon Mini all air, 6/8. 9' diameter 110V. Press went over by a anatol tech 2 years ago and "upgraded" a few things. Would also come with 1 oversized platen, full set of sleeve platens +3, 10 sets of squeegees and flood bars, 30 or so statics, 5 MZX's. It also comes with the Q-Runner flash(flashback knock off). Extra proximity sensors, and extra pneumatic cylinders.

- A NeoFlex with white DTG printer. With the RIP

- ViperOne Pre-treat machine

- A no name Chinese DTG machine that will not print white, uses the same brand RIP the NeoFlex uses. It "can" work, but takes some learning.

-HiX HT400 16"x16" digital heat transfer press.

What do you guys think a "package" like this could sell for that would be a good deal for both parties? $20K?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
Re: What do you think a "good deal" would be?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:55:26 AM »
20k would be a good deal as a buyer I would think, assuming everything works fine.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: What do you think a "good deal" would be?
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »
20K for a 6 color auto and the other stuff seems fair. Though, I probably wouldn't waste my time trying to get a no-name DTG to run right...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't