General > Industry shows

ISS Long Beach Jan 20-22...Be there!!!! (all reptiles welcomed)

(1/11) > >>

jill:
Sooooo....Free registration for ISS Long Beach is on right now.  Everyone should sign up just in case.  Here's the link.....

https://www.xpressreg.net/register/ISSL012/landing.asp?h=&aban=

I think most everyone agrees that the ISS Long Beach show is THE biggest and best show for printers.  We've even sucked in a few artists.   Its three solid days of a good time.  Always a lot going on but plan on dinner at the mansion Saturday night....

Here's a glimpse of a past year....

http://www.lemorris.com/site/?p=349

Frog....Do you hear me?

Action1:
We are looking forward to being there. This year will be better than ever. Our latest products will be featured including The Hat Pallets, Improved Double Sleeve Pallets -Improved Shorts & Jacket Hold Downs &... A new line of digital printing pallets that will set new standards. Look for us directly across the aisle from Kornit in January.

Action Engineering, Inc.
www.actionengineering.com

DILLON:
Hi there, I'm wondering what would be the ideal package for a beginner? I'm just opening my own shop without any actual training other than hands on from the last 2 years of hobby printing. Is it worth going to all the seminars and all the workshops? What could a first timer expect to learn from these shows?

Gabe:
Huh u said free  I`m in
I think all froggie`s disiples should go in for free anyway ;D

Frog:
Heck guys, I have not been to a trade show since I quit running die stamp presses in 1986! I have never gone to a screen printing show, and am looking forward to Long Beach as my first.
As for free, you don't need me to help you in that regard. The show itself has free pre-registration, as Jill linked, and most industry manufacturers and distributors should also have passes or codes, especially as the time approaches.

And for the record Jill, Frogs are amphibians! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version