Author Topic: Nazdar steps up  (Read 2849 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Nazdar steps up
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2015, 02:11:12 PM »
I'd like to think that's not it.........did you start with your rep? Always the best first step. 800# not so much

Offline Rob Coleman

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2015, 04:46:19 PM »
Tony:  thanks for the kind words!  Glad Dave got in touch with you and you received the product as needed!

Doug:  I am sorry to hear about your situation.  Surprises me frankly.  Not the lot number part - that is standard procedure to process a return or exchange.  I cannot imagine why that part has you upset?  Now, the lack of communication beyond that yes - totally empathize with that part. 

If you email me (in my sig below) your company name, and the date (approx) of your contact with S1, I will do my best to look into the situation and make it right.

Best, Rob
Rob Coleman | Vice President
Textile Business Unit | Nazdar SourceOne | sourceone.nazdar.com
(800) 677-4657 ext. 3708 | Cell (678) 230-4463
rcoleman@nazdar.com

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2015, 05:05:31 PM »
Nazdar has always been good to us, yes there have been some ups and downs but have always made good on what they said they were going to do. They usually go above and beyond considering we are a small shop.  We had two reps in our shop for the better part of the day today.

I will say this much like Tony said dealing with a rep instead of on line is the way to go.

Offline Doug B

• !!!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 08:57:01 AM »
  Thanks Rob. I will have our purchasing person give you the scoop on what is going on.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 09:17:12 AM »
Rob is showing what customer service is. He saw an issue that he had nothing to do with (as far as I can tell) and decided to step in and at least try to find out what happened and why.

(Of course, he still owes me a beer and I have no explanation from him why I haven't got that yet)
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 12:24:36 PM »
Lot of post to the one question I'll ask you Tpep, why would you put water in the diazo bottle anyway if your not going to use right away?

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 12:28:07 PM »
Because they kept sending me fives

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 03:36:31 PM »
I do need to give a thanks and shout out to Rob Coleman with Nazdar. We had a little question pop up while he was at the Long Beach convention. Even though he was probably knee deep in the trade show, he emailed really quick and answered questions. Not that we've had any real problems, more questions to sort out dummy stuff on our end, but Rob and Ginny Gonzolas always get back to us very fast and address the questions. Great personal service!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Rob Coleman

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2015, 04:47:45 PM »
Thanks for the shout-out to my friends down at Evolutionary Screen!  Do appreciate it!  Fact is, all of you have lots of buying choices - especially toady with this here interweb machine!  :)  Being a logistics provider as a distributor should be a given -- it's service and knowledge that counts.  We (and me) certainly don't do that every time, but it is our goal.

And Dave up there in Cedar Rapids - dang man I do owe ya!  I think a run through Iowa may be in order in the coming months.  Perhaps I can persuade my fearless leader Mr. Walsh to make a trip with me!
Rob Coleman | Vice President
Textile Business Unit | Nazdar SourceOne | sourceone.nazdar.com
(800) 677-4657 ext. 3708 | Cell (678) 230-4463
rcoleman@nazdar.com