Author Topic: What order would you put these colors in?  (Read 2427 times)

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
Re: What order would you put these colors in?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 11:13:45 PM »
Ran this job today, and by some miracle managed to get every shirt around the press in one revolution.  The only major issue I ran into was a slight "wavyness" in the royal about halfway through the run, but other than that the first shirt and the last shirt looked nearly identical.  Took about a half day to set up (had to adjust and repop the black screen twice), and about a half hour to run 165 pieces.  Now that we have it dialed in for the most part, I'm hoping we'll be able to cut the setup time significantly on reorders. 

Still lots of room for improvement, and I have a long way to go before I'll be completely comfortable with WOW printing. In any case, it sure was cool to see the press firing on all cylinders, and was one hell of a learning experience.

Thanks again to everyone who chimed in on this.  All the tips and tricks went to good use during the run.   8)
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 11:28:05 PM »
Looks like a pretty accurate print, great job!
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 11:41:01 PM »
Looks like a pretty accurate print, great job!

Thanks Dan!   :)
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline Ryan

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2015, 09:46:18 AM »
so what order to you settle on to print the jub?

~R