Author Topic: TSB at ISS Long Beach 2015  (Read 3353 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
TSB at ISS Long Beach 2015
« on: January 02, 2015, 11:03:45 AM »
Okay gang, ISS Long Beach is fast approaching.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we will have meet and greets at 12:15 pm. A chance to put a name and face together for some of your TSB  friends and colleagues. These will be by the "Yellow Room" of M&R's centrally located booth.
Friday night, January 16, 8:00pm, the annual TSB dinner, once again sponsored by Rich Hoffman and M&R, will be held at King's Fish House. King's is an easy walk from the Convention Center. We do need to get a head count before the event, so those planning on attending should contact me via PM. The sooner the better makes it a lot easier for the folks at King's to accommodate our ever-growing group.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 02:53:15 PM by blue moon »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: TSB at ISS Long Beach 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 12:28:00 PM »
Okay gang, ISS Long Beach is fast approaching.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we will have meet and greets at 2:00 pm. A chance to put a name and face together for some of your TSB  friends and colleagues. These will be by the "Yellow Room" of M&R's centrally located booth.
Friday night, January 16, 8:00pm, the annual TSB dinner, once again sponsored by Rich Hoffman and M&R, will be held at King's Fish House. King's is an easy walk from the Convention Center. We do need to get a head count before the event, so those planning on attending should contact me via PM. The sooner the better makes it a lot easier for the folks at King's to accommodate our ever-growing group.
For those interested make sure to register for the KruZer competition in the booth. Two people are going to walk away with a free KruZer !
Rich Hoffman

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 02:54:21 PM »
I changed the time (in Andy's post) so it falls between the classes rather than during the afternoon sessions. This should make it easier to attend. Thanx Maxie for the suggestion!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 09:28:50 AM »
The Friday night TSB Dinner at Kings is a great combination of "Been there Done that!" conversation by the old farts and "Amazing Discovery" light bulb moments by some of the newer members of our community.  I enjoy this event/group because the reality is that we all do pretty much the same thing the same way and egos have for the most part been checked at the door by this group.

See you at the show!

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:34:42 PM »
Just got my ticket booked... Only going to be there friday, and I fly back saturday. Pierre, are you going to be going? If so I'll just plan on traveling with all the shirts I have and we can meet up out there if you want.

let me know

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 06:06:19 PM »
Just got my ticket booked... Only going to be there friday, and I fly back saturday. Pierre, are you going to be going? If so I'll just plan on traveling with all the shirts I have and we can meet up out there if you want.

let me know
Rich Hoffman

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 07:29:57 PM »

let me know

plan on joining us for dinner Friday night!
Yes bringing the shirts with you. It will finally give us a chance to talk about them. Make sure you add few of yours.

Anybody else that's interested, Danny is bringing a collection of shirts from several different companies (including Andy Anderson) that have won either at ISS or SGIA. One of us will have them and likewise, one of us will know most of the production details.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline CSPGarrett

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 09:14:09 PM »
You guys have fun, I won't be able to attend since I was just out at my Long Beach shop a month ago for quarterly check-up but looking forward to the Atlantic City show.

If you are looking for any other great places to eat or take clients out make sure to check out 2nd Street in Belmont Shore (mile long strip of bars and eats just south of the Convention center), Shore Line Village (goes around the convention center), and BJ's just across the street from the Center.

I lived in Belmont Shore for 5 years so if you have any questions about the area feel free to PM me.
Real Quality Merchandising.  - Printing & Fulfillment Services.  Contract DTG & Screen Printing. www.customshirtprints.com