Author Topic: Beta Testers for New Separation App  (Read 1327 times)

AdvancedArtist

Beta Testers for New Separation App
« on: December 12, 2014, 05:49:45 PM »
Looking for about 10 beta testers for a new Separation App that should be released in about 3 weeks. Looking for people with experience printing Simulated Process from either Corel or Adobe products. If you are interested please drop me an email at artists@advancedartist.com. This is beta testing so you will run into issues I am sure we just want to get some testing and feed back relating to the APP. Beta will start next week sometime. The Application is standalone and browser based. Plan on keeping your testing confidential until the product is released.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Beta Testers for New Separation App
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 10:05:22 PM »
I've had an opportunity to test it while still in alpha stage and this is good product, the seps generated were as good as most other products on the market and they are still developing!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!