Author Topic: Anyone using Inksoft?  (Read 2056 times)

Offline middletownink

• Verified/Junior
  • Future so bright, got to wear shades!
Anyone using Inksoft?
« on: November 09, 2014, 10:51:29 AM »
Looking for pros and cons from anyone that is or has used Inksoft? 

Thanks in advance!!
-You Think It! - We Print It!-

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Anyone using Inksoft?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 11:55:03 AM »
Someone must be as I'm constantly bombarded with notices of it being New Mexico's fastest growing company

There have been discussions here before. Here's one thread from August
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 11:57:40 AM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline middletownink

• Verified/Junior
  • Future so bright, got to wear shades!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 01:07:17 PM »
Haha!!  I was surprised that was the only search result when I looked!!
-You Think It! - We Print It!-

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 01:19:44 PM »
Well, in that thread, Shanarchy said that he was going for it. Perhaps, if he indeed pulled the trigger, in the last two months, he has some experiences to share.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 03:37:55 PM »
I have it and am (sorta) using it. By that, I mean it's on my website. I still need to fine tune it a little.

Now the catch to this type of stuff (I think anyways), is it is a tool that needs to be marketed. It's on my website now, but no one is really looking for it. If they see it, it's because they stumbled upon it.

My main goal is to use this for customers who sent me links to custom ink, and blue cotton. Which is primarily university clubs. I have not started marketing with it yet. So I can not give any real feed back, other than they were very helpful with any calls I made to help me set it up. I'm pretty sure this is the best one out there.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus

Offline MrBreeze

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 09:49:18 AM »
We started using it in the last month...goodimpressionsusa.com   It was difficult to get set up. Big learning experience.  Still tweaking it almost every other day.  One thing I have to say is the support has been fantastic. The people there are great to work with but expect to spend LOTS of time getting started.   Be sure to read/watch all the tutorials.

If it's so easy, you do it.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 11:20:52 AM »
I looked them over when Alpha first included it on their site; I thought their clipart was pretty bad, not as bad as Bodek's but still not up to snuff. For that reason alone, I won't use it. But I know also that their is probably, as Shane says, a better way to use it. It and others will be studied over the cold months...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline MrBreeze

• !!!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 12:40:52 PM »
We didn't care about the online designer...we got it for the company and fund raising stores.  We have found thou that we have been sending customers to the site to look for design ideas if they have no ideas of there own.  It at least gives us a place to start.  It is really a pretty well thought out program.  It has a lot of other options we have discovered that we have yet to implement.  If you have someone that can devote a large amount of time to learning all it has to offer and then can then spend the time getting it all going I think it will help grow your business.  You need a lot of time and remember it doesn't matter how well it looks or works, you have to drive people to your site.  It's the "if a tree falls in the forest" thing... There, unfortunately, is no real easy solution to a Custom Ink  type site.  Unless you have a boat load of money to spend you've got to put in the time and effort to make it work. And it's not really that easy to get it up and running.
If it's so easy, you do it.