Author Topic: Best Supplier of Tight Statics  (Read 6955 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Best Supplier of Tight Statics
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2014, 12:32:48 PM »
@jsheridan
Lord knows I have gone astray many times (in forum threads as well.LOL) but let's quite beating your dead retensionable horse in this one.
We all know the plusses of these innovative tools.

This thread, however was about the OP specifically looking for something else, decent quality statics, like it or not, still an industry mainstay.
I suggest that if you have no sources to which to refer him, please start another thread about the pros and cons of various retensionable and user installed panel frames available out there.

There is obviously lots of interest in that subject to warrant it's own spot.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2014, 01:02:04 PM »

Don't really care how I got there.

Thats pretty obvious

I'd wager that Marshall had guys like you in mind when he wrote this

I can only comment after reading and knowing some history here that some people are really good at talking the talk and writing (or re-writing the script . The walk part well.......

http://atkinsontshirt.com/2014/08/09/lame-excuses-apparel-decorators-make/

This one hits your.. I don't have the time squarely on the head.

http://atkinsontshirt.com/2013/03/23/feed-the-eagles-starve-the-turkeys/

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2014, 01:06:17 PM »

This thread, however was about the OP specifically looking for something else, decent quality statics, like it or not, still an industry mainstay.

I never once spoke of tension levels in this thread. I refereed to the equipment he already has to achieve what he was looking for.

take the L2 roller master you already have, get a couple of 25 x 36 roller frames with bolt or panels, tension that up to your desired level and then glue that to your statics.

You have complete control over the tension, the mesh used and you even save on shipping costs.

there.. is that better.
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2014, 01:11:56 PM »
Dude, if you only knew all the personal messages I've received about you being such a tool, you'd drop your badgering on this thread. You're only making yourself look bad.

Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline SteveS

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2014, 01:21:06 PM »
Thanks to all those that provided useful information here. Thanks even more to those who enlightened me to the why the thread went off topic. It's pretty clear just based on this thread alone who is here to provide reasonable and intuitive information in regards to a topic's original intent and who is not.

I'll go ahead and lock this thread up and let the mantra of retensionable frames emerge in another universe. I think I've got about all the useful information I need from this one.

And on a closing note and because I just can't help myself, John, you are a real tool. Mire in your self indulged prophetic mantra of whatever you do. If you worked for me and I caught you spending all this time badgering people on a screenprint forum, I'd fire your butt on the spot.