Author Topic: This is how you break down a card board box... prepare for your mind to be blown  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
This is my down syndrome brother-in-law (the Retarded Policeman on youtube) breaking down a cardboard box for us at the shop.

It's always fun to watch him preform some of his many duties! ;)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152583330998003

Offline bulldog

• !!!
  • Brandon
Man, I thought he was gonna drop an elbow and go for the pin. Kinda disappointed now.

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
Happiness is a job well done!

My wife has worked with the special needs for the last 25+ years so our life has always included special adults and children and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
In my younger days I taught a Red Cross Water Safety class called adapted aquatics to increase personal safety awareness among the special needs population with an emphasis on such things as if you fall in the water, try to stand up, etc..

Loved the one on one time with that group and my daughters always helped.  I am proud to say my youngest daughter chose to become a special needs teacher partially because of her exposure to the "special people" while she was growing up.

We all have special gifts, some gifts just come with a different wrapper.....

Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Well said, Greg. Very well said.

Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline gtmfg

Props to you and your daughter Greg. I was a teacher in a different lifetime, the paperwork and politics drove me out. Takes a special person to deal with the day to day in those kinds of classrooms then deal with all the crap on the back side

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
At the grade school my kids went to, they had a class of "severe and profound" students. All wheelchair bound, unable to feed themselves, or speak. I am so proud of all three of my kids, who on their own, volunteered their time before and after school, and their recess time to work with these kids. One of my sons won an award given by a local news station, given to nine people each year. The "Nine Who Care" award. He was eleven at the time and nobody under 20 had ever won it. He gave so much of his time and compassion to these kids, who in turn gave him more than anyone can imagine. Sorry for the rambling, but pride is strong.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Kev, hats off to you for giving your brother a place to work and feel like part of the team.  I know it's probably not always easy, but I'm sure it means a LOT to him and your family.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
GKit I like what you wrote there, my mother inlaw takes care of special need kids...everyone has a place in this world IMO.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
loved it!

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Kev, hats off to you for giving your brother a place to work and feel like part of the team.  I know it's probably not always easy, but I'm sure it means a LOT to him and your family.

LOL... you have no clue.

"Don't just sit there with the water running Josh"  "oh ok"... continues to sit there and let the water run.  Go over and turn it off "Oh, ok", 2 mins later turns it back on and doesn't turn it off again. *face palm*

Took us like 3 days to get him to change his process of how he cleaned the squeegees and flood bars. LOL

He's so OCD about some things it's hilariously frustrating.

But in reality, as you can see, he's hilarious.  He hams up half of this stuff.  Though I do have security footage of him breaking down the first box and it wasn't much better.  We think it was just him entertaining himself.

Don't think for a second that he's stupid... that little f*cker is very quick witted!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Finally got a chance to watch; that's great, sheer grit and determination, and I think, having some fun.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
gotta check this one out! some funny crap!

Subscribe to Ponceman Channel

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Yeah, that polygamy joke, was all him, straight off the cuff.