Author Topic: Question for Anatol Help  (Read 8202 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Question for Anatol Help
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2014, 04:24:22 PM »
Off topic, but back in the days I remember some TV show had this joke going this is brother Darryl and this my other brother Darryl, I use to get that all the time :P

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2014, 04:37:56 PM »
Off topic, but back in the days I remember some TV show had this joke going this is brother Darryl and this my other brother Darryl, I use to get that all the time :P

darryl

The Bob Newhart show

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2014, 04:42:09 PM »
There was a time I carried the Anatol flag and engaged in some, for the lack of a better phrase, back patting on their behalf.  However, I have moved passed that and will only point out that no one can look a printed shirt and tell you what press it was printed on. They can, however, tell you the skill or lack of whoever printed it.  There are many great presses out there but that is only half the story. Support in and of itself much like the service at a restaurant can make or break a company regardless of the product. Anatol was rapidly heading towards the dumpster in terms of support a few years back. So much that I looked outside the company for support, ie the OTS Company out of California.  This summer my dryer went down and I reluctantly called Anatol for service. I was astonished at the difference they handled my request as compared to 2 years back.  Very prompt, professional and I might add compassionate. They left no stone unturned in the problem solving process and I was back up and going in a very reasonable time. Kudos to Anatol for making the necessary effort to improve your service department.

Thank you for the nice comment!  I am glad we could help!

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2014, 08:00:49 PM »
A little over a year.....I started as a Regional Sales Manager, and have since been promoted to National Sales Manager.   I have extensive experience as a Leader of Sales and Marketing Teams for Major Companies in the US.    I choose Anatol as my employer because of the superior technology it has uses in developing new and innovative equipment.  The product is easy to use, quality throughout but most important it is intuitive to the Press Operator.  It is affordable and energy efficient.   Anatol has in the last year introduced 4 new presses in the VOLT series, ranging from image sizes of 15x16 to 21x 28, going up to 18 colors.  The all New Vulcan Gas Dryers and the New and Improved Solutions Electric Dryer. The New Prodigy Tag Printer.   The New Aurora UV LED Exposure is the newest in our innovative product line. No other Manufacture can boost of such accomplishments of adding new products to their line.   There is more to come this year, but I will hold that information close to the vest till we introduce the products.  No other company in the screen printing equipment market place has done more this year to keep the screen printer's shop up to date with the on best and most inovative equipment on the market.      Other notable changes in Anatol this past year is a new and improved parts and service department.  We have spent countless hours in training and have spent large amounts of money revamping our parts department to insure we can meet our customers demands.  We strive to serve our customer needs as quickly as humanly possible.  Most problem can be fixed over the phone during the initial call.  Our goal is to save our customers down time and the expense of a Tech coming to your shop.  Our Limited TWO years parts and LABOR warranty, is one of the most comprehensive warranties in the market.  Thanks for asking the question, I hope we can earn a chance to serve your companies screen printing needs.       

I really don't want to be "that guy" here but seriously(the items I bolded above)....... I just find the statements above to be pretty damn bold considering other players in the game have come out with new developments that I would consider to be "more innovative" then what I've seen come from the red camp...... Let's be honest here, anatol introduced a new all electric press but there's nothing new about that as its been done for years. Then here comes the LED exposure but your a year behind on that(hell if you look at the baby joe and some of the others your YEARS behind). Like I said, not trying to kick you guys below the belt but when you get on here throwing that kind of lingo out you better back it up and bluntly I don't see anything that anatol has done to set them apart from the competition. I'm curious what type of engineering and r&d department do you guys have at Anatol that is working on developing all this new stuff?
Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2014, 09:52:34 PM »
A little over a year.....I started as a Regional Sales Manager, and have since been promoted to National Sales Manager.   I have extensive experience as a Leader of Sales and Marketing Teams for Major Companies in the US.    I choose Anatol as my employer because of the superior technology it has uses in developing new and innovative equipment.  The product is easy to use, quality throughout but most important it is intuitive to the Press Operator.  It is affordable and energy efficient.   Anatol has in the last year introduced 4 new presses in the VOLT series, ranging from image sizes of 15x16 to 21x 28, going up to 18 colors.  The all New Vulcan Gas Dryers and the New and Improved Solutions Electric Dryer. The New Prodigy Tag Printer.   The New Aurora UV LED Exposure is the newest in our innovative product line. No other Manufacture can boost of such accomplishments of adding new products to their line.   There is more to come this year, but I will hold that information close to the vest till we introduce the products.  No other company in the screen printing equipment market place has done more this year to keep the screen printer's shop up to date with the on best and most inovative equipment on the market.      Other notable changes in Anatol this past year is a new and improved parts and service department.  We have spent countless hours in training and have spent large amounts of money revamping our parts department to insure we can meet our customers demands.  We strive to serve our customer needs as quickly as humanly possible.  Most problem can be fixed over the phone during the initial call.  Our goal is to save our customers down time and the expense of a Tech coming to your shop.  Our Limited TWO years parts and LABOR warranty, is one of the most comprehensive warranties in the market.  Thanks for asking the question, I hope we can earn a chance to serve your companies screen printing needs.       

I really don't want to be "that guy" here but seriously(the items I bolded above)....... I just find the statements above to be pretty damn bold considering other players in the game have come out with new developments that I would consider to be "more innovative" then what I've seen come from the red camp...... Let's be honest here, anatol introduced a new all electric press but there's nothing new about that as its been done for years. Then here comes the LED exposure but your a year behind on that(hell if you look at the baby joe and some of the others your YEARS behind). Like I said, not trying to kick you guys below the belt but when you get on here throwing that kind of lingo out you better back it up and bluntly I don't see anything that anatol has done to set them apart from the competition. I'm curious what type of engineering and r&d department do you guys have at Anatol that is working on developing all this new stuff?

Danny,

you ARE being that guy. This is something that can be handled via the PM rather than calling somebody out on their personal opinions.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2014, 09:56:39 PM »
Whoa! Busy day at work hadn't allowed me to hang out with you guys. I have only read to post #13 on here and for the record, to anatol's knowledge my issues have been addressed(not the calling me a liar, but that is a different can of worms). There have been issues that have developed due to how the press was "fixed". But they technically did what was asked of them.

The dryer going down at the end of last week has nothing to do with my previous problems. That dryer just has issues on its own every few months.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2014, 04:16:03 AM »
Alex, you are such the trouble maker. ;)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2014, 06:52:23 AM »

Danny,

you ARE being that guy. This is something that can be handled via the PM rather than calling somebody out on their personal opinions.

pierre

So Anatol can state a opinion like this, but members can't state a counter opinion?  Just seeing if I am understanding this correctly. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2014, 08:04:50 AM »

Danny,

pierre

So Anatol can state a opinion like this, but members can't state a counter opinion?  Just seeing if I am understanding this correctly.

Danny,

pierre

I think that you are understanding "this" correctly, but perhaps ignoring its context established by a couple of other threads that turned nasty from the last few days.
You, and everyone else are reminded that The Shirt Board was specifically established three years ago as "A forum for friendly screen printers, embroiderers, and artists", and members were reminded to "Play nice"

This was far from the case recently.
Those requiring the "entertainment" seemingly provided by this sort of thing are reminded that there are other forums out there that may fill that need.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2014, 08:14:46 AM »

Danny,

pierre

Danny,

pierre

I think that you are understanding "this" correctly, but perhaps ignoring its context established by a couple of other threads that turned nasty from the last few days.
You, and everyone else are reminded that The Shirt Board was specifically established three years ago as "A forum for friendly screen printers, embroiderers, and artists", and members were reminded to "Play nice"

Those requiring the "entertainment" seemingly provided by this sort of thing are reminded that there are other forums out there that may fill that need.

So anyone else can create a new thread with their "opinion" of the advancements of other manufactures and nobody can offer a different opinion or challenge it. Just making sure we don't have a double standard here.

I haven't forgot context of whats going on with Anatol recently here. Let's hope nobodys forgot the context in how they got to that point either....  Keep in mind, I almost bought a Anatol, I would like to see them improve the product, service and so on. 

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2014, 08:31:20 AM »

So anyone else can create a new thread with their "opinion" of the advancements of other manufactures and nobody can offer a different opinion or challenge it. Just making sure we don't have a double standard here.

I haven't forgot context of whats going on with Anatol recently here. Let's hope nobodys forgot the context in how they got to that point either....  Keep in mind, I almost bought a Anatol, I would like to see them improve the product, service and so on.

You're a bright dude. It's as simple as giving posts (and potential posts) the smell test. If your olfactory senses are in tune with ours, there will be no problem, remembering, of course, our noses have the final say, and are much more sensitive lately.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2014, 09:08:17 AM »

Danny,

pierre

Danny,

pierre

'couple of things . . .

1st, you seldom seem to agree with many things here and always have to have the last word. Most of us here accept that we are occasionally wrong and will admit it when it happens. You don't have to agree with what other ppl think, but you should be willing to accept their right to think differently from you. You yourself are very set in your ways (your perception/opinion) and ppl have learned to give you slack and disagree without calling you out. Please extend that courtesy to the others!

2nd, Terry expressed his subjective opinion. As such, he has the right to it and this thread was started to get his thoughts (opinions) so we have better understanding of him as a person, NOT to try and change him (which this has turned into). If the post was about Anatol and why they are superior, arguing those points would be what the thread was about. In this case discussion was about the reasons why Terry joined Anatol.

Regardless if anybody shares his opinion on why he joined Anatol, reality is, this is a great opportunity as we all think of Anatol as potentially a great company that is lacking just a little bit. Terry is in the position to contribute that little bit and based on the feedback provided so far it seems to be working. This puts Terry in the unique position to be the guy who turned Anatol around. I certainly would love to have such a feather in my cap!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2014, 09:37:58 AM »

Danny, please understand, I am not trying to take away the accomplishments of other equipment manufactures, I am sure they have significant accomplishment and achievement they are proud to brag about. You are correct other companies have developed "an all electric press", but The Volt processes many unique and innovative features that aren't found on any other "all electric press", such as the Aries II operating system, the multi-step back feature, digital off center contact just to name a few.   We have a R and D full of engineers with years of experience looking at better ways to build better equipment.  The Prodigy Tag Printer, The Aurora UV LED Unit,  the Volt, the New Vulcan Gas Dryers,  Aries II operating system are just a few advancements we introduce in the past year.  Bold Statements yes, but please look at what we have done, hopefully you will be impressed.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2014, 09:39:49 AM »

'couple of things . . .

1st, you seldom seem to agree with many things here and always have to have the last word. Most of us here accept that we are occasionally wrong and will admit it when it happens. You don't have to agree with what other ppl think, but you should be willing to accept their right to think differently from you. You yourself are very set in your ways (your perception/opinion) and ppl have learned to give you slack and disagree without calling you out. Please extend that courtesy to the others!

Really, can't tell you how many threads I read on this site that I do not add any comments as I either am learning or agree. Didn't feel the need to be like "I agree" on every thread I read that I agree with so someone can judge what they think I am doing vs actually doing here. Threads like that far outweigh the ones I add comments or stir the pot on, so "many" might be a reach in the context of total threads I read/visit. I fully accept others right to believe whatever they want about whatever equipment. 

2nd, Terry expressed his subjective opinion. As such, he has the right to it and this thread was started to get his thoughts (opinions) so we have better understanding of him as a person, NOT to try and change him (which this has turned into). If the post was about Anatol and why they are superior, arguing those points would be what the thread was about. In this case discussion was about the reasons why Terry joined Anatol.

I think it's interesting is all.  Many of not most threads on this site become side talk or off topic and so on. Seems like it's often or almost always OK in other threads, but now we are handling Anatol with kids gloves?

Regardless if anybody shares his opinion on why he joined Anatol, reality is, this is a great opportunity as we all think of Anatol as potentially a great company that is lacking just a little bit. Terry is in the position to contribute that little bit and based on the feedback provided so far it seems to be working. This puts Terry in the unique position to be the guy who turned Anatol around. I certainly would love to have such a feather in my cap!

pierre

I agree with you on this for sure and if you are reading this must be the 100th time ive said it on forums. Id like Anatol and for that matter all manufactures to build the best equipment possible and offer great service so people don't get ripped off AND so the competition creates stronger products.  This industry lacked that for a bit IMO and it seems to be changing now and people are seriously innovating, I love that. So I get your desire...we all share it I suspect.

Offline Anatolhelp

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2014, 09:57:50 AM »
'couple of things . . .

pierre

pierre,  I could never take credit for "turning Anatol around"   I am just a one player on a team of professionals that care about our products, but most important care about our customers and filling their needs for screen printing equipment.  I will agree with you that this is a great opportunity.    Thanks for your feedback.