Author Topic: Just plain Stupid  (Read 1444 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Just plain Stupid
« on: August 06, 2014, 02:19:58 PM »
My son just call me and said they just spent the morning at the police station, he works at our local airport with a rental car service, he said a person rented a car back in April and never return the car.  They got a call from the police asking them to come down and pick up the car, this person now owes $10,000 for this car rental and there're in jail on other charges while being stop driving the car, they have no choice in paying the bill, its on there credit card, HOW STUPID are that.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Just plain Stupid
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 02:36:29 PM »
My son just call me and said they just spent the morning at the police station, he works at our local airport with a rental car service, he said a person rented a car back in April and never return the car.  They got a call from the police asking them to come down and pick up the car, this person now owes $10,000 for this car rental and there're in jail on other charges while being stop driving the car, they have no choice in paying the bill, its on there credit card, HOW STUPID are that.

darryl

That kind of thing is usually done with a fraudulent card.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline prozyan

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 03:49:26 PM »
Hey D, not related, but is your boy playing college ball?
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM »
Yes the youngest son is, he has to report to school this Saturday, you might hear about him in a few years maybe, type Eriq Roberts football on youtube or your search engine and something should pull up on him.

D

Offline prozyan

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 04:27:19 PM »
Awesome, good for him.  I asked because I recall he was pretty heavily recruited a while back, then hurt his knee.  Glad to hear he recovered ok.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 04:35:02 PM »
Awesome, good for him.  I asked because I recall he was pretty heavily recruited a while back, then hurt his knee.  Glad to hear he recovered ok.

Yeah an ACL tear at the end of last season in his left knee, most of the big schools backed away after that, which was understandable to a point, but the smaller schools hung in there with him.  He just got his medical release this June so he has a up hill battle to get back where he was and then more.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:39:16 PM by 3Deep »