Author Topic: Automatic screen reclaimer  (Read 6424 times)

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
Re: Automatic screen reclaimer
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 08:04:44 AM »
Any in the New Orleans area?  How many models do you all have?  Only need for 23x31's and probably your baby model as far as output capacity if there are differing models in that regard.

Thanks.
our unit is modular and as such you can add as necessary. A single unit will do a little more than 120 per day of wash and reclaim. None in the New Orleans area.

What's the price tag?
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 10:12:12 AM »
Any in the New Orleans area?  How many models do you all have?  Only need for 23x31's and probably your baby model as far as output capacity if there are differing models in that regard.

Thanks.
our unit is modular and as such you can add as necessary. A single unit will do a little more than 120 per day of wash and reclaim. None in the New Orleans area.
roughly $60,000

What's the price tag?
Rich Hoffman

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »
I saw a screen wash at Russell's main company before the buy out, that thing was as big as a car wash, if those screens were not clean once it went through it, them I don't what would clean them.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline ABuffington

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 11:23:16 AM »
Auto reclaimers are fine on plastisol, but not so great on hardened screens for water base and discharge.  As far as S mesh reclaiming goes the nozzle arrays I have seen are far enough away from the mesh that they don't affect the mesh.  The main breakage issue I have seen is when a pin point spray is used at too close a distance to remove stubborn emulsions.  The chemistry does most of the work, the pressure nozzles in these units are lower in pressure than a lot of industrial hand held units in use.

Alan
Alan Buffington
Murakami Screen USA  - Technical Support and Sales
www.murakamiscreen.com