Author Topic: What a week!  (Read 1224 times)

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
What a week!
« on: July 18, 2014, 05:25:36 PM »
I'm really frickin proud of my guys, and my equipment this week so I have to brag a little.

6 guys on my crew including myself on our two auto presses..... This week we put out over 45,000 prints, made over 700 screens with 70 different PO's and we had less then a handful of rejects. Each night I went to bed not knowing if we would be able to get our production completed for the next day and somehow we managed everyday. My crew killed it for me this week, but I have to give major props to M&R as well. My shop is 100% blue and that's because I can rely on their equipment. I can only imagine how screwed we would have been this week if we had equipment problems. Anyways, just had to post as I am beat to death and ready to go home. A couple years ago, I could have never imagined we would be cranking out those numbers with the crew I have but adding dts, ch3, etc has been a major reason we are jamming. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline ABuffington

Re: What a week!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 05:34:34 PM »
Wow, that's like max capacity for a two auto shop in one week.  congrats
Alan Buffington
Murakami Screen USA  - Technical Support and Sales
www.murakamiscreen.com

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 08:42:23 PM »
Nice Work!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 08:55:05 PM »
That's insane man.. Enjoy your weekend, you deserve it!   ;D
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline cleveprint

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:28:18 PM »
thats awesome. numbers like that are unreal. while we where NO where close to that, we had an awesome week ourselves. being in cleveland, we got hit with the LBJ bug hard. put 6k imprints on the ole diamondback this week (plus heat pressed transfers for custom tagging), which is about a month and a half of work for us. toss in a couple local news crews and we actually had about a 5 second clip make good morning america and we were pumped!! agree with the equipment though, our DB was issue free. that machine has been fantastic for us.

Offline Underbase37

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 08:48:09 AM »
Danny, your killing me here. That's a great week, nice work to all at your shop & only 12 rejects that's good directing on your part.

Offline farmboygraphics

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 11:07:35 AM »
What's really impressive is that you have 6 people that show up when they're supposed to. That in itself is awesome.
Tees and Coffee

Offline 1964GN

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 09:18:21 AM »
Congrats! I hope the shop I work at can do this by this time next year. Well be adding a second larger press and probably a auto tag machine soon!!