Author Topic: iphones  (Read 1036 times)

Offline aauusa

iphones
« on: June 27, 2014, 03:51:20 PM »
why is it that customer which have them cannot seem to understand that when an email comes through with an attachment they must scroll to the absolute bottom of the email chain to see the attachment.   I find myself at least 2-3 times weekly explaining this to them.  They just stupidly reply back no invoice is attached even though before they open the email they see there is an attachment. 

had to rant had 4 of them back to back in less than an hour

and why do they choose try an approve artwork on a iphone or any phone for that matter.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: iphones
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 03:55:27 PM »
A - FKIN- MEN
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 04:33:59 PM »
First off, I'm a firm believer that though powerful, they are not a substitute for a real computer in many instances! Proofing art is plain ridiculous!
I've had folks sit in my office demonstrating a true lack of knowledge and skill with them as well.
A week or so back, I lost a job (and half an hour) trying to have one guy try and figure out how to get me a high enough quality image on his phone to enlarge and use for a memorial shirt.
(even had friends calling to order shirts the next day assuming that all went well)

Why, when we send pics does it give us the choice of quality? Even our small ones were much larger than what he had!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 08:59:23 AM »
Just a couple of weeks ago, I had a customer come over explicitly for me to show him how to FORWARD an email for crying out loud. He was embarrassed to say the least. The weird part is, I never use my phone for mail (I'm almost always here) I just figured it would be as simple as it was, but he wouldn't let me tell him over the phone... just another service here at...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't