Author Topic: TSC Apparel banner on TSB!!! Please welcome our newest supporter.  (Read 1282 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
As mentioned in the title, TSC is supporting the site with a banner!

Kate joined the forum and her user name is "TSC". Make sure to say hi and send business their way as much possible.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: TSC Apparel banner on TSB!!! Please welcome our newest supporter.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 02:03:17 PM »
everyone at TSC that we've ever worked with has been amazing. Bend over backwards customer service. I can call my local rep on a Saturday if we get into a pinch. Best company.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 02:12:57 PM »
everyone at TSC that we've ever worked with has been amazing. Bend over backwards customer service. I can call my local rep on a Saturday if we get into a pinch. Best company.

I second the motion.. We've had a few reps at TSC over the years, and every one of them has been a pleasure to work with.  Best customer service around.
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 02:17:11 PM »
Amy C at TSC rocks!! They have taken awesome care of us!!
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline TSC

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 03:08:02 PM »
Thanks for the shout-out, Pierre! And we appreciate the nice comments about our customer service everyone! I'll pass along to the team, especially Amy!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 06:33:36 PM »
I'll echo the good comments about the reps there! Our current rep is Greg, good guy. Before that we had David Monaghan, who was also great, he had the BEST accent! I keep hoping to see him at a ISS show, but it never seems to work out...

Super cool they are sponsoring! Kate for what it is worth, the advertisers on the site here are VERY much appreciated. After all it is because of the advertisers that we have this cool little clubhouse ;D
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com