Author Topic: Beer and Wine at the movies  (Read 3373 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Beer and Wine at the movies
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 05:26:55 PM »
I don't have little kids anymore but I think it is a bad idea if drinking and families with kids are mixed, someone is bound to show there ass and get beer muscle's.  I don't know how they plan to set it up yet, but I think they are asking for trouble.

Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 05:35:39 PM »
I don't have little kids anymore but I think it is a bad idea if drinking and families with kids are mixed, someone is bound to show there ass and get beer muscle's.  I don't know how they plan to set it up yet, but I think they are asking for trouble.

Hell, try a baseball game with bat give-away on top of the beer!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 08:24:10 PM »
We have ipic in Scottsdale. You can order wine and beer and food, you sit in a recliner with a pillow. On Tuesdays, drinks are half price, so going here and having dinner, drinks, movie and popcorn (included with ticket) is no more expensive than a regular movie + dinner, popcorn etc. and it doesn't matter if the movie sucks... the food is good and I can have a Kiltlifter. I haven't been to a regular movie theater in years.

https://www.ipictheaters.com/default.aspx
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 08:58:25 PM by Command-Z »
Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 10:05:08 PM »
haha frog, the worst giveaway is mini-bats.  easy to maneuver and they hurt like hell