Author Topic: Adobe Creative Cloud...  (Read 14108 times)

Offline lemorris

Re: Adobe Creative Cloud...
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2014, 01:21:52 PM »
It's an outstanding value for me.

I use PS, Illy, Dreamweaver, Premiere, Sound Booth, After Effects, Bridge, Acrobat, InDesign, and even the encoder.  The cost of all those combined is staggering. 

I do save back though and I save in other forms.

There was some weird bruh stuff in PS and a couple other things in After Effects that chapped my hide, but I got over it.

At that cost it might be worth it to download a bunch of stuff you don't know and figure out how to use it.  It's not that bad.

(note:  I did pick up Sketchbook Pro though......just in case.  :) )

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2014, 02:09:46 PM »
new version is coming out in few weeks. 'curious to find out what they will be adding.

Also, CC for teams is 40% for few more days. It offers better licensing management, phone support and cloud collaboration. at $39.99 per month for two years, I am actually debating signing up. (we have one CS6 and one CC license)

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline starchild

« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2014, 04:54:46 PM »
new version is coming out in few weeks. 'curious to find out what they will be adding

pierre

Well they added the ability for users to install their older creative suite apps to run along side cc.

Sent using Tapatalk

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2014, 05:16:58 PM »
new version is coming out in few weeks. 'curious to find out what they will be adding.

Add.. I can't help but notice Adobe removing bits from each new development
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2014, 08:44:37 PM »
What do you mean by "New Version"?....

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2014, 10:42:13 PM »
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2014, 12:47:18 PM »
The new updates just installed......

The 2014 release of Adobe Creative Cloud includes 14 updated desktop apps, new mobile apps, and hundreds of new features. These updates make everyday tasks easier and faster, with major performance improvements to our most popular apps like Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and InDesign CC.

I love my "CC".....