Author Topic: I have a question for our customers -  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Action1

I have a question for our customers -
« on: June 18, 2014, 02:20:33 PM »
Dear friends of TSB:

We are about to do a direct mailer. Would you fine people enjoy having a product poster sent to you as shown below? Or - would you prefer just a nice flyer with the useful product information on the latest and greatest new items? Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: I have a question for our customers -
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 02:36:35 PM »
I would like to see a price list or a price under the product on your site, maybe I have not check it very good, but I hate to call asking pricing when all I'm doing is looking and waste your time.  On your question, direct mailer with a price

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Action1

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »
Thank you for your feedback Darryl - would you like a poster of a flyer that has a more in depth description.
Would you keep the poster on the wall?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 06:40:43 PM »
flyer would be better than poster, but I always just go to the web site and look there as any printed material gets misplaced.

anything that would hang around, be used and not be relegated to the storage bin (big brown box full of all the misc paperwork or the trash can) is always a plus. On the other hand, most of us here know about your products. If you are targeting ppl that are not familiar with it, I think a trifold or something like it with a Postit pad would be a good idea. Have them (post it notes) custom cut in a shape of a platen and send out with the brochure. It'll cost less than a poster and stay on the desk longer.

sorry, that's the best I can come up with. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 09:50:43 PM »
Thank you for your feedback Darryl - would you like a poster of a flyer that has a more in depth description.
Would you keep the poster on the wall?
We have the poster of our screen drying cabinet.
But I`m easy as I figure you would not send one to Japan anyway;)