Author Topic: I have to brag about it a bit too :)  (Read 897 times)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
I have to brag about it a bit too :)
« on: June 04, 2014, 11:22:32 AM »
Arrived about 10 days ago but it took me some time to get it down in a basement.

HP L25500 latex printer. It prints all kinds of vinyl up to 60". Ready to laminate right after it is done printing. No issues with a print heads clogging after a few days of not printing. User replaceable print heads.

Printer is 96" long and I had to knock out the wall to be able to swing it around and get it straight to the basement steps. 500 pounds was not easy to take down, had to make "skis" from 2x4's to be able to slide it down. Two guys pushing from under it, and two guys holding it with the rope on a top of the stairs. After it was done, they told me to find someone else to take it out :)

Should be up and running in a day or two.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: I have to brag about it a bit too :)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 11:37:52 AM »
I have that same shirt hanging up..thanks Pierre!! ;D

looks good D, get that sucker printing! how did you make out with that semi truck ordeal?
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: I have to brag about it a bit too :)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 11:52:25 AM »
how did you make out with that semi truck ordeal?

That was a pain. Had to send Estes to my buddy that has a trucking company. They took it out with combining forklift and a liftgate.
Later, I had another trucking friend come to pick it up with a 26-footer with a liftgate. Had to get it out from the crate on the truck and like that it barely got on the liftgate. I had like 1" on each side of the stand.
Never again, this one will stay there for a while. No new printers unless I get out from the basement :)