Author Topic: COLOR SEPARATION Expert Needed Today!  (Read 2803 times)

Offline rushriver

• Always learning.
COLOR SEPARATION Expert Needed Today!
« on: May 21, 2014, 10:17:32 AM »
Simply put, we're in a desperate need of a color separation expert. Today!!

I've created a camouflage pattern that is going to be printed on large runs of fabric in China. I just found out the printer requires the file be separated into 8-colors so that the image may be roller printed onto the heat transfer paper. Evidently they couldn't do a digitally imprint on the HTP.

As a graphic artist myself, I have never dealt with separations of this caliber before and need help with this right away. I have a matter of days to get this done. We're prepared to pay the right individual or company as this is larger scale project needing a true Color Separation expert.

The original file is large – 42"x36" (300 dpi). I have everything uploaded to a Dropbox folder ready for download, but in order to share anything with you, I must request that an NDA be signed prior. Sorry, but this is a tight-lipped deal.

Offline aauusa

Re: COLOR SEPARATION Expert Needed Today!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 10:24:56 AM »
not a color separator but here is some info since we do full dye jerseys

I am not sure what cost you are getting but I am sure it is a good deal.  But there is a company in the states which offers this service at very reasonable pricing and they will be able to do the job as is with out the separations.  There lead time is 2 weeks.

My contact info is below if you would like to know more.
dan@aauusa.com
850-729-1205