Author Topic: Charity event in Nashville this THURSDAY!  (Read 768 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Charity event in Nashville this THURSDAY!
« on: May 05, 2014, 01:14:05 PM »
This THURSDAY after the show (5:30PM) at Layla's, 418 Broadway, 3 min walk from the show. All profits will benefit a homeless program called The Room. We are one of the sponsors and are still looking for members to volunteer at the event or just come over and hang out.
Live music and a surprise guest star will be performing!
Passes will be available at the sponsor's locations, stop by and get a free ticket. Make sure you thank them for helping out!
Donations will be accepted, I don't have all the info yet, but my guess is you'll be able to contribute on location (not required, but appreciated if you do).

And for most of us here, the pinnacle of the event is the FREE T-SHIRT!!!  ;D

pierre

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:01:02 AM by blue moon »
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Charity event in Nashville this THURSDAY!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 12:04:33 AM »
correction, show is on THURSDAY!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Charity event in Nashville this THURSDAY!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 10:38:13 AM »
Oh my! A free T-shirt! Wonder who printed them? Why didn't I get to bid? Are they organic cotton? What color paint! ;D

Sorry, hope you guys can read my Sarcasm! I was just thinking how odd and nerve racking it would be to print shirts for a event that a bunch of screen printers will be attending. I would be serving guessing everything!:)

This will be a fun event. I also revived notice that even though I am volunteering, I will not be the bathroom attendant. So looks like things are looking up for me! ::)
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com