Author Topic: Looking for Work-Midwest-Midsouth Resort-Garment dye-Art-Cleaning Screens  (Read 2876 times)

Offline dlac

I have done it all.. built garment dye resort wear from nothing to close to 2 million.. screwed up and lost it all.. NAFTA & China Helped (shut it down 2001) .. 70 years old.. Happily married, healthy, kind of making a living freelance art.. Looking for more money and responsibility.. Would take art job in the Midwest, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, for very reasonable salary.. No rock star but solid hard working senior citizen.. One of the first to start dye business with commercial laundry equipment,  LaCrosse Graphics INc.. good mechanic, good artist, will stay friday night to get that job out.. don't smoke, don't drink, hardly any fun at all.. but great team player.. references in and out of the industry.. Two chocolate labs that don't want to go anywhere there are alligators.. Will pay my own relocation, don't need insurance, don't need retirement plan, just looking for place to create art and help you make money.. see some of my art at www.art4tees.com Have a site set to sell transfers on western tees that I have not launched and will throw it in with job.. www.crackercreek.net
David LaCrosse
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline dlac

Just in case anyone out there interested 618 932 0110, just in case currently living southern Illinois, way south..
david
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...