Author Topic: Anyone here own a Chameleon?  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: Anyone here own a Chameleon?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 03:31:33 AM »
Forward Printing started with a Chameleon and then got the MHM. They still have the Chameleon. I don't even know these guys. I just read a few articles that they wrote. Here is a pic of their shop with a Chameleon upper left.

Offline DanK

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 02:50:28 PM »
Hey folks.  Yes, this is an old thread, but I thought I'd chime in.  We started as a garage shop in 2004, then moved into a live work space a couple years later, then out of that live work when we bought the MHM auto.  For the first few years we were a manual shop only, and that's when that Chameleon shirt was produced, and we love that bullet proof Chameleon press too.  The shirt has other elements that can't be seen in the picture.  Relabel, back print, and a patch type thing on the lower front seam...  The spot color logo over the schematic is a faux applique print using puff and suede additive, and the black stitching around the edges was also puffed on top of that puff suede logo print and meant to look and feel like thread or string, relabel was foil...  And that schematic was just straight discharge, and if I am not mistaken, it was one of the first times we used discharge.  So, when we entered that design in the awards, we were a manual only shop and we entered in the manual category...  The shirt was intended to be geared towards the industry, and it got the attention of the judges, so it served it's purpose and then some.  Not to mention, I still have two colorways of it and some long sleeves that I still wear, and we printed about 150 of them if I remember correctly for promotional giveaways to potential customer across the country...
Dan Holzer

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 03:11:53 PM »
Nice print!!! Just a FYI to anyone needing M&R drawings,etc please e-mail me direct as I do not see every post and at times do not even have the opportunity to visit a site for weeks. I have no problem with anyone that is a customer using our files to help their cause.
Rich Hoffman