Author Topic: I'm a dad!  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: I'm a dad!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 03:54:34 PM »
congratulations, Kids are the best thing and the worse thing that will ever happen to you. I hope you slept enough before the kid came. I have 2 young ones no sleep happens in my house.

Offline gtmfg

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 08:36:18 PM »
Congrats,
   We have a 3 week old and a 2 year old. I use to work 7 days a week sun up to sun down. Now I just want to get home, my wife would kill me if I didn't

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 09:23:46 PM »
momma and baby healthy?

congrats...get ready for some sleepless nights.  it gets worse before it gets better.  our 20 month old is a champ, you tell him it's time for bed and give him some milk and he'll march to his room and wait for you to come in a read stories or sing to him.

his favorite song:
Blue Shadows (On The Trail) IN STEREO - Three Amigos!

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 09:56:15 PM »
Booyahhhhhh!!!
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 02:44:40 PM »
Thanks for all the sentiments, I definitely appreciate it.  My wife and I just got home and everyone is doing great!  We have actually been able to sleep a fair amount considering, at least according to the nurses. 

We are both THRILLED with being new parents!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 03:09:42 PM »
Thanks for all the sentiments, I definitely appreciate it.  My wife and I just got home and everyone is doing great!  We have actually been able to sleep a fair amount considering, at least according to the nurses. 

We are both THRILLED with being new parents!

as they say, it did not happen unless you have PICTURES!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Dochertyscott

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 08:46:35 PM »
Congrats mate!
I should make a Daddys Angels range for all the proud fathers!
Scott

PRINT TO LIVE, LIVE TO PRINT!

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 09:39:23 PM »
I definitely plan on printing a bunch of stuff for him.  I've been getting together ideas for months, and when I have some free time, they are definitely getting put on some onesies and hats.

Here he is:

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 10:01:49 PM »
awesome.........
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Online Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 09:42:46 AM »
Happy for you.  All 4 of ours are in college now.  Time passes so fast.  Seems like yesterday when I was slapping hands for pushing buttons on the remote.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 02:51:23 PM »
buckle up! You are in for a ride and it gets better every day!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 03:16:23 PM »
I miss them being that small at least for the most part it's pretty cut and dry. Life gets crazier the older they get.

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2014, 03:33:18 PM »
Congrats!  ;D
Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2014, 08:10:39 PM »
ok, those with kids past 20 will appreciate (and likely agree with) this story.

Years ago a seasoned co-worker asked me how old my kids were.  At the time they were 8, 11 and 12.

After I told him the ages he looked at me and said, well you must be pretty stupid.  Or at least the kids think so and you don't understand a thing. 

But not to worry.  When they get to be 17 and up, they will look at you and shake their heads in amazement as to how much you learned in the last few years.   ;)

Offline Appstro

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2014, 09:10:27 AM »
Congratulations!