Author Topic: Thanks MySeps  (Read 2246 times)

Offline LuxInks

Thanks MySeps
« on: February 25, 2014, 09:53:42 PM »
Just wanted to give a thanks to Myseps for taking great care of my customer who needed several files separated and was getting stroked by another artist.
No only did Scott make killer seps for the guy, he did it within 2 days.
I'd highly recommend MySeps to anyone out there needing artwork & separation work done based on what he did for my client.
Big thanks! Make my life a lot easier to know that I referred my client to someone that is on top of it!

Thanks,
Paul
www.luxinks.com
www.facebook.com/luxinks www.twitter.com/luxinks  Lux Inks 18900 Beach Blvd. Suite 110 Huntington Beach Calif. 92648 (949) 200.2923 
custom screen printing,contract screen printing,water base printing,discharge printing,flock,foil,apparel finishing,t-shirt printing

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Thanks MySeps
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 12:49:48 AM »

Scott (Myseps) is a good guy. Good separator. Good turn times.

For high end seps, I also include in the good separator category to be... Mitch Different, Scott (CommandZ), Richard at Fluid Designs and Ben at Rising Sun. Forgive me if I've neglected to remember others that may be in this category.

Scott (Myseps) seems to be the only one out of the group that "specializes" in just seps other than myself (that I know of).

I've taken to only providing seps now. Not only because I have a full time job now, but seps provides the opportunity to turn things out faster with my schedule than does creating the art. I've not been stellar in turn times for creating art all last year due to many things and so, I've learned it's not my strong suit. Do what you do best and can provide best is what I've learned last year.

Live long and prosper.
Dan
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 09:36:47 AM »
Just wanted to give a thanks to Myseps for taking great care of my customer who needed several files separated and was getting stroked by another artist.
No only did Scott make killer seps for the guy, he did it within 2 days.
I'd highly recommend MySeps to anyone out there needing artwork & separation work done based on what he did for my client.
Big thanks! Make my life a lot easier to know that I referred my client to someone that is on top of it!

Thanks,
Paul

agreed....he has bailed me out a few times as well. makes me look great! I've learned that the screens, press calibration, inks, squeegies- all that crap mean NOTHING without great seps....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline LuxInks

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 10:04:29 AM »
agreed....he has bailed me out a few times as well. makes me look great! I've learned that the screens, press calibration, inks, squeegies- all that crap mean NOTHING without great seps....
[/quote]

That's right Homer, it all comes down to the seps, and the rest is secondary!
www.luxinks.com
www.facebook.com/luxinks www.twitter.com/luxinks  Lux Inks 18900 Beach Blvd. Suite 110 Huntington Beach Calif. 92648 (949) 200.2923 
custom screen printing,contract screen printing,water base printing,discharge printing,flock,foil,apparel finishing,t-shirt printing

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 10:35:59 AM »
Bullchit, it's all about the printer, I can print with a toothbrush on a screen door screen with 10% halftones and let it sit for an hour and bam! nice print  ::) and if you believe that your smokin something.  Totally agree with you guys good art, good seps makes the printing easy..Dan has made my prints look really good with his seps.

D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 12:51:53 PM »
Scott is the jam!

Offline myseps

• Master Color Separator
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 05:07:03 PM »
I really appreciate the positive feedback I have been getting from you all.   Your referrals and recommendations are greatly appreciated!   Thank you!!!
myseps.com color separations by Scott D.   Follow me on facebook