Author Topic: WOW Nazdar.....  (Read 1176 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
WOW Nazdar.....
« on: February 20, 2014, 11:03:36 PM »
Now that I have your attention! ;D

Just wanted to say what a awesome job Jennifer Mosley(Chicago office) and Nazdar did handling a problem that came up! I had placed a order online Monday and made it clear with a sales person the stuff needed to be shipped out Monday. We were having a bit of a warm streak here of mid 30's and even a 40, so I wanted to get some waterbased pigments and inks in before we went below zero again! When today(Thursday) came around and I hadn't seen anything I called. Turns out through some "glitch"(which I was assured was fixed) the stuff didn't ship out. We are supposed to have -10, -13, -15, ect. all next week so I said I needed the stuff by Friday.

I have literately never spent 1 cent with Nazdar before this order($3-400) and Jennifer made sure I will have 4 next day air packages from 3 warehouses(including a hazardous shipment UPS wont touch) at my door tomorrow! WOW!

I am sure Nazdar is has lost money on this order, but they have gained a customer!

Great customer service Jennifer and Nazdar!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:11:06 PM by TCT »
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: WOW Nazdar.....
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:14:34 PM »
DOUBLE WOW.... I just tracked them online(we have a nasty blizzard here now) they even went standard Next Day Air, not saver.  Now I am sure they spent more on shipping than my order total. WOW.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 08:24:49 AM »
it's called doing what's right.  Not every company will do that though.  I've eaten 2 jobs in the last 5 years where we had to overnight them at our expense.  Each time it was about $400 in freight.  It was our mistake, period.  One of them was I didn't order enough polos for a customer and shipped about 1/4 of what they ordered, so those went out on time, but I had to pickup the rest of the polos locally and ship them out overnight....4 cases of them.

The other was recently, I put the wrong date on the work order and didn't finish the shirts until the day before they were due.  We rushed through them and got them out, it was another 4 cases of tees.

We mess up, we all do.  It's how you fix your mistakes that sets you apart.

Offline abchung

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 10:26:00 AM »
We mess up, we all do.  It's how you fix your mistakes that sets you apart.

Totally agree.