Author Topic: Buying Our First Automatic Screen printer (after visiting ISS 2014 LGB)  (Read 3959 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Buying Our First Automatic Screen printer (after visiting ISS 2014 LGB)
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 06:52:10 PM »
Kwan, congrats! Lets stay in touch.
best tp

Offline Croft

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 07:04:09 PM »
Hey Kwan if you ever want to try a test market or want to promote in Canada let me know, I'm sure I can save you the border hassle.

Sorry shameless plug,

this offer is also for anyone else, I would also be interested to partner with a shop down there that i could do the same. It is an issue every once and a while for me when a customer has a USA division and NAFTA friendly shirts are
limited or not available.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 07:07:48 PM »
Kwan, congrats! Lets stay in touch.
best tp
btw best phone# is 843-554-3840

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 07:31:34 PM »
Hey Kwan if you ever want to try a test market or want to promote in Canada let me know, I'm sure I can save you the border hassle.

Sorry shameless plug,

this offer is also for anyone else, I would also be interested to partner with a shop down there that i could do the same. It is an issue every once and a while for me when a customer has a USA division and NAFTA friendly shirts are
Let me jump in there.
Kwan if you ever want to partner up wit someone in Japan I`m your man. We can drop ship orders for you here in Japan.

Offline Sparkie

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 10:27:14 PM »
I've had my Brown ElectraPrint for nearly 3 years, and in that time I've had maybe 1 hour of down time. The problem was solved with one phone call to Brown.

Brown equipment has served me well and suits MY needs just fine. Kwan, it seems you have done extensive research, and I for one think you are intelligent enough to make a decision in obtaining equipment that will suit YOUR needs just fine. 8)

Best of luck!
- Mark

Offline Kwan

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 12:42:16 AM »
Thanks tony,
Please accept my sincere thanks. I look forward to future collaboration.

Just an opinion here but I'd take a used M&R with no warranty over any of those 2 presses new with a warranty. 

Warranty or not...you'll be down for days and you'll still have to pay for transportation if I'm not mistaken...wouldn't it make more sense to by something that even used will be more reliable than your choices...and then to boot you won't have to take a 1/2 price hit after 2 years.

Sorry if this is harsh...and I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time...but with those #'s that your running and the presses that you mentioned you may just want to pay a tech to live on site at your location.

No worries, Thanks for your comment,

Sorry shameless plug,

Thanks, I will definitely lock you contact in my book

Let me jump in there.
Kwan if you ever want to partner up wit someone in Japan I`m your man. We can drop ship orders for you here in Japan.

Thanks for you great offer sir,

I've had my Brown ElectraPrint for nearly 3 years, and in that time I've had maybe 1 hour of down time. The problem was solved with one phone call to Brown.

Brown equipment has served me well and suits MY needs just fine. Kwan, it seems you have done extensive research, and I for one think you are intelligent enough to make a decision in obtaining equipment that will suit YOUR needs just fine. 8)

Best of luck!

Thanks Mark,
I sincerely appreciate your comment, my research will continue this may guide and save time to other fellas like myself
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 12:46:12 AM by Kwan »

Offline stan

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 12:28:48 PM »
Kwan
I would just like to ask this question.We have tried to reach out to you with little response but could you please tell me the people you farm the work out to what machines do they have? Just curious. Thanks

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2014, 05:53:29 PM »
Up untill about 3 weeks ago I had 2 Lawsons in my shop... a Trooper and an Apollo. Both were 6 color 8 station. The Apollo I bought new in the mid 90's and the other I bought used around 4 years ago. They both were fun and easy to print with. The style of printing you are doing would be a perfect match for you.... Don't worry about breakdowns because there is not that much to go wrong with them. Good luck on your printing adventure..................