Author Topic: Nobody cares!  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Artelf2xs

•  Celebrating 29 years in the industry
Nobody cares!
« on: August 02, 2011, 03:00:38 PM »
So, I get notices from Google anytime certain keywords get a place on the net.....
This just popped up......

Now I warn you, many may not want to read this... er as the title suggest  Who Gives a $%^&!

It's start off like... Nobody really knows what happened at TSPMB..... that right there tells you something about this person's ( sounds like a farm building)
Mental makeup....

isn't this Prestons Site?
http://www.screenprintersopen.com/index.php?blog=780;sa=topic;id=112

Lif'e too short to complain about stuff ( Like typos)

Offline Donnie

• !!!
Re: Nobody cares!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 03:07:49 PM »
Just happen to read this about 5 minutes ago. No one knows what happened.....classic.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 03:15:39 PM »
That is indeed, Preston's site and, some members have said that they won't even go there any more, but the last I saw, the only blog there was that of the demon who remains (for the most part) unnamed here.
So, for them (us) the contents of your link may remain a mystery.

As for TSPMB, a few of us from here were a tad disappointed in the new management apparently sweeping their role in the Great Sh1t Storm of '09 under the carpet.
A few others over there, notably Ray and DLAC are upset that folks would even care.

Myself, though a little nostalgic for the old days, I'm glad that I have this place.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 03:32:14 PM »
From what I understand Hirsch never gave admin control to Lowery to run the forum he took it himself along with all the servers. Because of the lawsuit that followed Hirsch could not actively do anything with the forum since they did not have control of it till the lawsuit ended.

Who to believe? Well I have to give more credit to Hirsch I find it hard to believe anyone can sink as low as you know who.
"No man is an island"

Offline Artelf2xs

•  Celebrating 29 years in the industry
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 03:35:28 PM »
I tried preston's place when it was new.. Lasted about a week. the Moderator's and folks just seemed to serious for me..
I used to love to crack people up at TSPMB while educating them at the same time...
It will just never be the same for me.

I see farm boy posted pictures of his football days... that explains a lot!! Jock with head injury LOL
Lif'e too short to complain about stuff ( Like typos)

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 03:39:44 PM »
Looks like he got handcuffed over there by Johnny and quite the beatdown as well.
So something good came of it.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 03:54:35 PM »
The thing is when someone like him posts a statement that is either false or seriously lacking in context some of us feel its necessary to either explain the truth or add to the context. I hate myself for doing it I so wish i could just ignore him and that site but if no one ever refuted him publicly his dribble would be the gospel.
"No man is an island"

Offline prozyan

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 03:57:05 PM »
It doesn't matter regarding the handcuffs.  P will just take them off in a couple days anyway.  Hell, he just came out of handcuffs a couple of days ago.  I like johnny, but I can't believe he doesn't see he is fighting a war already lost, as I have told him a few times.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 04:08:25 PM »
I haven't been over there since last week. It got too s#!tty in the dustup over the stupid Mustang logo for me, and frankly I was disappointed in Preston's participation in it. Barnes was openly wallowing with glee in the mayhem. I think with Preston being enmeshed in the Printex and upcoming Sporty Chinesium ripoff, asdf will always pop up like a boil on the a$$ of the industry as soon as the cuffs are off. As for Johnny, I admire his sense of loyalty to Preston, but I hope he's at least tendering some sage advice to Preston regarding the direction of the forum.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline MrBreeze

• !!!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 04:14:29 PM »
I still miss Habeeb!
If it's so easy, you do it.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 04:48:29 PM »
None of this effects my business one way or the other and is just as dramatic as any music/religion/political message board I have even been on, theres always "that guy" no matter what. If you know of Dane Cook that person is Karen.

Dane Cook - The Friend Nobody Likes - Stickfigures

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 05:26:13 PM »

Handcuffs. Yeah... right.

I can't believe I still go there to look once in a while... I guess I now understand the success of TV shows like Jersey Shore. People like to watch douchebags be douchebags. "Farm Buildings" is my Snooky. SPOF is my EmpTy-Vee.

And the Facebook page for TSPMB Refugees gets far more activity than TSPMB itself.
Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 05:28:42 PM »
None of this effects my business one way or the other and is just as dramatic as any music/religion/political message board I have even been on, theres always "that guy" no matter what. If you know of Dane Cook that person is Karen.

Hahaha... Soooo F'n true.  ;D ;D ;D
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 05:30:28 PM »

Dane Cook - The Friend Nobody Likes - Stickfigures
yes!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 06:00:39 PM »
I had only been on TSPMB for a few months when it was, infected. So, like a lot of others, I migrated to SPOF, but didn't have the long involvement at the old place. When I saw the post this morning, I did the same thing I always do, I ignored it. Though I get watching train wrecks, I usually don't. Yet, here we are talking about it...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't