Author Topic: Art Assembly  (Read 1332 times)

Offline dlac

Art Assembly
« on: January 01, 2014, 05:46:23 PM »
Honest I can draw.. Just not for free or close to.. so I resort to getting some feathers over here.. a mask over there.. some beads from down the street.. Hey I used my own type.. and put together this design for not  alot of money.. Happy customers are good customers.. Oh and can you keep it to 5 colors and black.. Why yes I think I can.. anything else?
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Art Assembly
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 07:13:14 PM »
It does the job requested.  Looks great. I probably need to use stock elements myself to increase production.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline LuxInks

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 11:01:58 PM »
Hi Dlac.
What's your standard turnaround time on a design? A design that would be a redraw and some text added.
Just curious.
Thanks man!
Paul
www.luxinks.com
www.facebook.com/luxinks www.twitter.com/luxinks  Lux Inks 18900 Beach Blvd. Suite 110 Huntington Beach Calif. 92648 (949) 200.2923 
custom screen printing,contract screen printing,water base printing,discharge printing,flock,foil,apparel finishing,t-shirt printing

Offline dlac

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 10:22:13 AM »
Some days a couple of hours.. sometimes a couple of days but will always answer you in less than a hour and tell you wuss up... and go from there.. tell me you need it to print in the morning and I will do you first.. Lot of days I spend doing tutorials on the new Illustrator, walking the dogs or splitting wood, Don't make enough money doing freelance to buy a furnace,.,. I am constantly struggling to keep up with the likes of Dot Tone Dan and get a little more work.. This time of year especially..
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 10:25:54 AM »
Some days a couple of hours.. sometimes a couple of days but will always answer you in less than a hour and tell you wuss up... and go from there.. tell me you need it to print in the morning and I will do you first.. Lot of days I spend doing tutorials on the new Illustrator, walking the dogs or splitting wood, Don't make enough money doing freelance to buy a furnace,.,. I am constantly struggling to keep up with the likes of Dot Tone Dan and get a little more work.. This time of year especially..
dlac

You are a diamond in the rough my friend. ;)  Keep on keep'n on.

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850