Author Topic: New dude  (Read 3308 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: New dude
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 02:08:03 PM »
Hey Dan,

absolutely AWESOME to see you here! When I was getting my MHM about two years ago I talked to you or your partner and received a lot of useful advice (and I did buy couple of the books you guys suggested!).

I have been racking my brain about your circular forward printing logo with 3D ink and foil on top of it and can not for life of me figure out how you did that!!! How do you get the foil on top of 3D print, but also all the way on the sides too?
And just so you know, we have been behaving here and have not been clicking on your google ads!!!

Pierre......there are two ways to do the 3D foil. One is a bit easier than the other and each yield slightly different results. I'm leaving early today but maybe next week I'll post on that.
Cheers tp

pierre

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 02:46:53 PM »
this place just became EPIC. . . welcome.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 09:38:54 PM »
Dan! I'm so glad you made it! Welcome  ;D
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 02:21:46 AM »
Hey Dan and Dan,
Brando here up in Seattle! Ill be down in the Bay Area next month for a wedding, baby due date, and other family/friend shindigs. I still owe you guys dinner and beers. Ill give you a ring. Glad to see you here!

Offline DanK

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 11:24:03 AM »
Homer, thanks man.  Your signature is awesome!

Jamie, thank you for the invite!

Brandon.  Nice to see you on here too man!!!  Yes, when you come down, lets definitely hook up!  You don't owe us anything...
Dan Holzer